A jazz state of mind
Loews has a new lineup
Summer Thursdays (aka Friday Eve) were made for jazz. The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is serving up what relaxers crave. A new signature concert series is starting up this week with local R&B singer Nicole Henry in the spotlight at Hemisphere Lounge at 8 p.m. Henry has released three international Top 10-selling jazz CDs within the past six years and has toured in more than 14 countries. Head over to the hotel’s Sushi SoBe restaurant for its Miami Spice menu after the show. Raw talent and raw fish - oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie