A jazz state of mind
Loews has a new lineup
Summer Thursdays (aka Friday Eve) were made for jazz. The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is serving up what relaxers crave. A new signature concert series is starting up this week with local R&B singer Nicole Henry in the spotlight at Hemisphere Lounge at 8 p.m. Henry has released three international Top 10-selling jazz CDs within the past six years and has toured in more than 14 countries. Head over to the hotel’s Sushi SoBe restaurant for its Miami Spice menu after the show. Raw talent and raw fish - oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire