A jazz state of mind
Loews has a new lineup
Summer Thursdays (aka Friday Eve) were made for jazz. The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is serving up what relaxers crave. A new signature concert series is starting up this week with local R&B singer Nicole Henry in the spotlight at Hemisphere Lounge at 8 p.m. Henry has released three international Top 10-selling jazz CDs within the past six years and has toured in more than 14 countries. Head over to the hotel’s Sushi SoBe restaurant for its Miami Spice menu after the show. Raw talent and raw fish - oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges