A jazz state of mind
Loews has a new lineup
Summer Thursdays (aka Friday Eve) were made for jazz. The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is serving up what relaxers crave. A new signature concert series is starting up this week with local R&B singer Nicole Henry in the spotlight at Hemisphere Lounge at 8 p.m. Henry has released three international Top 10-selling jazz CDs within the past six years and has toured in more than 14 countries. Head over to the hotel’s Sushi SoBe restaurant for its Miami Spice menu after the show. Raw talent and raw fish - oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert