Jazz singer to entertain guests at Spartico
Be there or be square: Thursday nights at The Mayfair Hotel's Spartico in Coconut Grove.
That's when hotel guests and locals can converge for Amacord night to listen to hunky pop//jazz singer and telenovela actor Louis Amanti while lapping up $10 pasta and drink specials.
Says a fan: "Most of the songs he sings are from The Rat Pack but he could even probably make a Britney Spears song sound sensational."
Also check out yummy Italian eats from the Spartico's new chef, Dario Correa. Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa, www.mayfairhotelandspa.com/dining
3000 Florida Ave Coconut Grove, 305-779-5100
On Our Radar
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub