Jazz singer to entertain guests at Spartico
Be there or be square: Thursday nights at The Mayfair Hotel's Spartico in Coconut Grove.
That's when hotel guests and locals can converge for Amacord night to listen to hunky pop//jazz singer and telenovela actor Louis Amanti while lapping up $10 pasta and drink specials.
Says a fan: "Most of the songs he sings are from The Rat Pack but he could even probably make a Britney Spears song sound sensational."
Also check out yummy Italian eats from the Spartico's new chef, Dario Correa. Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa, www.mayfairhotelandspa.com/dining
3000 Florida Ave Coconut Grove, 305-779-5100
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed