Jazz singer to entertain guests at Spartico
Be there or be square: Thursday nights at The Mayfair Hotel's Spartico in Coconut Grove.
That's when hotel guests and locals can converge for Amacord night to listen to hunky pop//jazz singer and telenovela actor Louis Amanti while lapping up $10 pasta and drink specials.
Says a fan: "Most of the songs he sings are from The Rat Pack but he could even probably make a Britney Spears song sound sensational."
Also check out yummy Italian eats from the Spartico's new chef, Dario Correa. Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa, www.mayfairhotelandspa.com/dining
3000 Florida Ave Coconut Grove, 305-779-5100
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami