Jazz singer to entertain guests at Spartico
Be there or be square: Thursday nights at The Mayfair Hotel's Spartico in Coconut Grove.
That's when hotel guests and locals can converge for Amacord night to listen to hunky pop//jazz singer and telenovela actor Louis Amanti while lapping up $10 pasta and drink specials.
Says a fan: "Most of the songs he sings are from The Rat Pack but he could even probably make a Britney Spears song sound sensational."
Also check out yummy Italian eats from the Spartico's new chef, Dario Correa. Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa, www.mayfairhotelandspa.com/dining
3000 Florida Ave Coconut Grove, 305-779-5100
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Demi Lovato sunbathes before concert
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town