Jazz singer to entertain guests at Spartico
Be there or be square: Thursday nights at The Mayfair Hotel's Spartico in Coconut Grove.
That's when hotel guests and locals can converge for Amacord night to listen to hunky pop//jazz singer and telenovela actor Louis Amanti while lapping up $10 pasta and drink specials.
Says a fan: "Most of the songs he sings are from The Rat Pack but he could even probably make a Britney Spears song sound sensational."
Also check out yummy Italian eats from the Spartico's new chef, Dario Correa. Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa, www.mayfairhotelandspa.com/dining
3000 Florida Ave Coconut Grove, 305-779-5100
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex