Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie