Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week