Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel