Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami