Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016