Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 10-12
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 6-12