Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’