Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
See and Do
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing