Jazz at MOCA: Jean Caze
Jazz at MOCA presents trumpeter Jean Caze this Friday.
Jazz at MOCA featuring Jean Caze
Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m.
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
770 NE 125th St., Joan Lehman Building, North Miami
North Miami commemorates Haitian Heritage Month with a concert by 27-year-old Haitian-born trumpeter Jean Caze as part of the monthly Jazz at MOCA series. Caze was the winner of the 2006 International Trumpet Competition and is known for his fluid tone and understated delivery. He will be accompanied by Dave Siegel on keyboard, Addi Lafosse on bass, Dave Chiverton on drums. Caze will be performing vocals for the first time.
The concert is free and the galleries at the Museum of Contemporary Art will be open to the public from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Jazz at MOCA, Friday, May 28 at 8 p.m. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami; 305-893-6211.
See and Do
- Schmooze Over Miami teaches history through a theatrical pub crawl
- Miami Events - September 2015
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23