Jay Sean ready for some baseball
The R&B singer will perform with T-Pain at Saturday's Marlins game
Jay Sean admits he has little baseball experience. “But I did throw the first pitch at a Phillies game, he boasted.
On Saturday, the R&B hottie - known in the states for his hit single Down - will perform with rapper T-Pain at Saturday’s Marlins game against the Washington Nationals.
Sean, a London native, spoke with us from his NYC home, where he now lives full-time. “I feel really at home,” he says of life in the U.S. “There’s so much hustle and bustle in New York which is just like London.” Minus a certain royal wedding. “I understand why there was so much hoo-ha about [the Royal Wedding],” he says. “It’s nice that there’s still a tradition in place. If not, you’d only see that kind of thing in films.” Sadly, he only caught “a little bit” of the ceremony between Prince William and Princess Kate because of his busy “tour schedule.” Not that he’s complaining. A hectic workload keeps him happy.He’s currently working on his new album, Freeze Time (due out this summer). Two if its singles reached the Billboard Hot 100: 2012 (It Ain't the End) featuring Nicki Minaj and Hit the Lights featuring Lil’ Wayne. “They’re both super cool and talented.”
For Super Saturday VIP concert passes, go to www.marlins.com.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event