Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
The wise Dave Barry once said that "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
Tell us in the comments section below how far you go to feed your medically legal coffee addiction and you may win a brand new, $150 Keurig Special Edition Brewing System. The most creative answer wins. Don't let your answers brew too long. Contest is open through the weekend and a winner will be chosen on Monday, March 3.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab