Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
The wise Dave Barry once said that "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
Tell us in the comments section below how far you go to feed your medically legal coffee addiction and you may win a brand new, $150 Keurig Special Edition Brewing System. The most creative answer wins. Don't let your answers brew too long. Contest is open through the weekend and a winner will be chosen on Monday, March 3.
- Tinta y Café Pops-Up at MIFFecito
- Danny Elmaleh's Mediterranean Cleo to open Nov. 7 at The Redbury South Beach
- Tobacco Road closing its doors for good October 25
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent