Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
The wise Dave Barry once said that "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
Tell us in the comments section below how far you go to feed your medically legal coffee addiction and you may win a brand new, $150 Keurig Special Edition Brewing System. The most creative answer wins. Don't let your answers brew too long. Contest is open through the weekend and a winner will be chosen on Monday, March 3.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"