Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
The wise Dave Barry once said that "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
Tell us in the comments section below how far you go to feed your medically legal coffee addiction and you may win a brand new, $150 Keurig Special Edition Brewing System. The most creative answer wins. Don't let your answers brew too long. Contest is open through the weekend and a winner will be chosen on Monday, March 3.
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed