Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
The wise Dave Barry once said that "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”
Tell us in the comments section below how far you go to feed your medically legal coffee addiction and you may win a brand new, $150 Keurig Special Edition Brewing System. The most creative answer wins. Don't let your answers brew too long. Contest is open through the weekend and a winner will be chosen on Monday, March 3.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami