J&G Grill and Pubbelly kick off Miami Spice 2014 with six-course Mash-Up dinner June 25
Each chef will preview a dish from his upcoming Spice menu
Miami Spice Mash-Up at J&G Grill
Wednesday, June 25 at 7pm
9703 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
'Tis the season for summer specials.
Miami Spice 2014 kicks off with a bang Wednesday, June 25, as J&G Grill's Brad Kilgore and Antonio Bachour and Pubbelly's Jose Mendin co-host a Miami Spice Mash-Up dinner.
For $65, feast on six courses previewing dishes from upcoming Miami Spice menus at Pubbelly and J&G. Dinner begins at 7 p.m., and advanced reservations are required: 305-993-3333.
The June 25 dinner is the first in a three-part series to promote Miami Spice. Upcoming dates and chefs to be announced soon.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts