J&G Grill and Pubbelly kick off Miami Spice 2014 with six-course Mash-Up dinner June 25
Each chef will preview a dish from his upcoming Spice menu
Miami Spice Mash-Up at J&G Grill
Wednesday, June 25 at 7pm
9703 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
'Tis the season for summer specials.
Miami Spice 2014 kicks off with a bang Wednesday, June 25, as J&G Grill's Brad Kilgore and Antonio Bachour and Pubbelly's Jose Mendin co-host a Miami Spice Mash-Up dinner.
For $65, feast on six courses previewing dishes from upcoming Miami Spice menus at Pubbelly and J&G. Dinner begins at 7 p.m., and advanced reservations are required: 305-993-3333.
The June 25 dinner is the first in a three-part series to promote Miami Spice. Upcoming dates and chefs to be announced soon.
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu