J&G Grill and Pubbelly kick off Miami Spice 2014 with six-course Mash-Up dinner June 25
Each chef will preview a dish from his upcoming Spice menu
'Tis the season for summer specials.
Miami Spice 2014 kicks off with a bang Wednesday, June 25, as J&G Grill's Brad Kilgore and Antonio Bachour and Pubbelly's Jose Mendin co-host a Miami Spice Mash-Up dinner.
For $65, feast on six courses previewing dishes from upcoming Miami Spice menus at Pubbelly and J&G. Dinner begins at 7 p.m., and advanced reservations are required: 305-993-3333.
The June 25 dinner is the first in a three-part series to promote Miami Spice. Upcoming dates and chefs to be announced soon.
Miami Spice Mash-Up at J&G Grill
Wednesday, June 25 at 7pm
9703 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef