J&G Grill and Pubbelly kick off Miami Spice 2014 with six-course Mash-Up dinner June 25
Each chef will preview a dish from his upcoming Spice menu
Miami Spice Mash-Up at J&G Grill
Wednesday, June 25 at 7pm
9703 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
'Tis the season for summer specials.
Miami Spice 2014 kicks off with a bang Wednesday, June 25, as J&G Grill's Brad Kilgore and Antonio Bachour and Pubbelly's Jose Mendin co-host a Miami Spice Mash-Up dinner.
For $65, feast on six courses previewing dishes from upcoming Miami Spice menus at Pubbelly and J&G. Dinner begins at 7 p.m., and advanced reservations are required: 305-993-3333.
The June 25 dinner is the first in a three-part series to promote Miami Spice. Upcoming dates and chefs to be announced soon.
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Valentine's Day Dining Guide