J&G Grill and Pubbelly kick off Miami Spice 2014 with six-course Mash-Up dinner June 25
Each chef will preview a dish from his upcoming Spice menu
Miami Spice Mash-Up at J&G Grill
Wednesday, June 25 at 7pm
9703 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
'Tis the season for summer specials.
Miami Spice 2014 kicks off with a bang Wednesday, June 25, as J&G Grill's Brad Kilgore and Antonio Bachour and Pubbelly's Jose Mendin co-host a Miami Spice Mash-Up dinner.
For $65, feast on six courses previewing dishes from upcoming Miami Spice menus at Pubbelly and J&G. Dinner begins at 7 p.m., and advanced reservations are required: 305-993-3333.
The June 25 dinner is the first in a three-part series to promote Miami Spice. Upcoming dates and chefs to be announced soon.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell