Jamie Foxx shows up at Miami Beach volleyball tourney
With DJ Irie and co
Surprise, surprise! Jamie Foxx made a showing at the 2013 Model Beach Volley Ball Tournament Sunday. The actor/comedian arrived with his peeps, Miami Heat DJ Irie and comedian Cedric the Entertainer. The trio got on stage to talk about the IRIE Foundation, which seeks to improve the lives of South Florida’s youth through educational and extracurricular opportunities and improve the graduation rates among young students. After the announcement, Foxx and Irie got the crowed pumped by asking the guests "Isn't Miami Beach the best place to live?" The Django Unchained star asked DJ Crespo for special requests and performed live for all spectators. Jamie later chatted it up with the new Carl's Jr. and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, host Nina Agdal.
On Our Radar
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire