Jamie Foxx shows up at Miami Beach volleyball tourney
With DJ Irie and co
Surprise, surprise! Jamie Foxx made a showing at the 2013 Model Beach Volley Ball Tournament Sunday. The actor/comedian arrived with his peeps, Miami Heat DJ Irie and comedian Cedric the Entertainer. The trio got on stage to talk about the IRIE Foundation, which seeks to improve the lives of South Florida’s youth through educational and extracurricular opportunities and improve the graduation rates among young students. After the announcement, Foxx and Irie got the crowed pumped by asking the guests "Isn't Miami Beach the best place to live?" The Django Unchained star asked DJ Crespo for special requests and performed live for all spectators. Jamie later chatted it up with the new Carl's Jr. and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, host Nina Agdal.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV