Jamie Foxx shows up at Miami Beach volleyball tourney
With DJ Irie and co
Surprise, surprise! Jamie Foxx made a showing at the 2013 Model Beach Volley Ball Tournament Sunday. The actor/comedian arrived with his peeps, Miami Heat DJ Irie and comedian Cedric the Entertainer. The trio got on stage to talk about the IRIE Foundation, which seeks to improve the lives of South Florida’s youth through educational and extracurricular opportunities and improve the graduation rates among young students. After the announcement, Foxx and Irie got the crowed pumped by asking the guests "Isn't Miami Beach the best place to live?" The Django Unchained star asked DJ Crespo for special requests and performed live for all spectators. Jamie later chatted it up with the new Carl's Jr. and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, host Nina Agdal.
On Our Radar
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking