Jamie Foxx shows up at Miami Beach volleyball tourney
With DJ Irie and co
Surprise, surprise! Jamie Foxx made a showing at the 2013 Model Beach Volley Ball Tournament Sunday. The actor/comedian arrived with his peeps, Miami Heat DJ Irie and comedian Cedric the Entertainer. The trio got on stage to talk about the IRIE Foundation, which seeks to improve the lives of South Florida’s youth through educational and extracurricular opportunities and improve the graduation rates among young students. After the announcement, Foxx and Irie got the crowed pumped by asking the guests "Isn't Miami Beach the best place to live?" The Django Unchained star asked DJ Crespo for special requests and performed live for all spectators. Jamie later chatted it up with the new Carl's Jr. and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, host Nina Agdal.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event