Jamie Foxx shows up at Miami Beach volleyball tourney
With DJ Irie and co
Surprise, surprise! Jamie Foxx made a showing at the 2013 Model Beach Volley Ball Tournament Sunday. The actor/comedian arrived with his peeps, Miami Heat DJ Irie and comedian Cedric the Entertainer. The trio got on stage to talk about the IRIE Foundation, which seeks to improve the lives of South Florida’s youth through educational and extracurricular opportunities and improve the graduation rates among young students. After the announcement, Foxx and Irie got the crowed pumped by asking the guests "Isn't Miami Beach the best place to live?" The Django Unchained star asked DJ Crespo for special requests and performed live for all spectators. Jamie later chatted it up with the new Carl's Jr. and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, host Nina Agdal.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser