Jamie Foxx parties it up at nightclub
With bevy of gals
Jamie Foxx spent Saturday night at Bâoli with friends and family. According to our spies, Foxx, who nibbled on edamame and sushi, ordered a 4.5 liter mojito for the table while he drank only water. When the DJ started playing hip hop, he “stood up and danced all night long.” On Sunday night, Foxx, along with R&B stars Tank and Trey Songz were all seen having dinner together at Prime 112. The trio arrived late with an entourage that, says our source, “included some very attractive females.”
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening