Jamie Foxx parties it up at nightclub
With bevy of gals
Jamie Foxx spent Saturday night at Bâoli with friends and family. According to our spies, Foxx, who nibbled on edamame and sushi, ordered a 4.5 liter mojito for the table while he drank only water. When the DJ started playing hip hop, he “stood up and danced all night long.” On Sunday night, Foxx, along with R&B stars Tank and Trey Songz were all seen having dinner together at Prime 112. The trio arrived late with an entourage that, says our source, “included some very attractive females.”
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert