Jamie DeRosa's next move still under development
Ex-Tudor House chef teams up with former colleague and ex-Milos GM Michael Reginbogin
Former Tudor House chef Jamie DeRosa has teamed up with Michael Reginbogin, his former Tudor House colleague and, as of this week, former general manager of Estiatorio Milos, to develop a "new concept under their recently established restaurant group, Social Dining Concepts, LLC," says a publicist. Vague, indeed. Sources tell us DeRosa was eyeing the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant near Haven which, contrary to reports, is not going to be a reincarnation of the very dead 8 Oz. Burger. DeRosa, a new dad, has no comment other than the fact that his new spot/concept will be "kid friendly, of course." Stay tuned.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot