Jamie DeRosa's next move still under development
Ex-Tudor House chef teams up with former colleague and ex-Milos GM Michael Reginbogin
Former Tudor House chef Jamie DeRosa has teamed up with Michael Reginbogin, his former Tudor House colleague and, as of this week, former general manager of Estiatorio Milos, to develop a "new concept under their recently established restaurant group, Social Dining Concepts, LLC," says a publicist. Vague, indeed. Sources tell us DeRosa was eyeing the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant near Haven which, contrary to reports, is not going to be a reincarnation of the very dead 8 Oz. Burger. DeRosa, a new dad, has no comment other than the fact that his new spot/concept will be "kid friendly, of course." Stay tuned.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage