Jamie DeRosa's next move still under development
Ex-Tudor House chef teams up with former colleague and ex-Milos GM Michael Reginbogin
Former Tudor House chef Jamie DeRosa has teamed up with Michael Reginbogin, his former Tudor House colleague and, as of this week, former general manager of Estiatorio Milos, to develop a "new concept under their recently established restaurant group, Social Dining Concepts, LLC," says a publicist. Vague, indeed. Sources tell us DeRosa was eyeing the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant near Haven which, contrary to reports, is not going to be a reincarnation of the very dead 8 Oz. Burger. DeRosa, a new dad, has no comment other than the fact that his new spot/concept will be "kid friendly, of course." Stay tuned.
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale
- Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus