Jamie DeRosa's next move still under development
Ex-Tudor House chef teams up with former colleague and ex-Milos GM Michael Reginbogin
Former Tudor House chef Jamie DeRosa has teamed up with Michael Reginbogin, his former Tudor House colleague and, as of this week, former general manager of Estiatorio Milos, to develop a "new concept under their recently established restaurant group, Social Dining Concepts, LLC," says a publicist. Vague, indeed. Sources tell us DeRosa was eyeing the space formerly known as Kim's Chinese Restaurant near Haven which, contrary to reports, is not going to be a reincarnation of the very dead 8 Oz. Burger. DeRosa, a new dad, has no comment other than the fact that his new spot/concept will be "kid friendly, of course." Stay tuned.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach