James Perse Opens
The much adored Los Angeles brand opens up shop in Bal Harbour.
Guess who just moved into Bal Harbour Shops?
We're so excited we can barely type this entry. No lie.
The Los Angeles-based label is best known for its seamless blend of luxe and casual tees while ready-to-wear pieces include jackets, sweater, pants and dresses.
Scoop up one of Perse's T-shirts and see why we are so incerdibly stoked about Bal Harbour's lastest addition.
9700 Collins Avenue, Suite 212, Bal Harbour
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open