Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican independence day
Jamaican Independence Day Dinner
Aug 6, 5-11pm
900 South Miami Avenue, Miami
Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican Independence Day Saturday, Aug 6 with a special a la carte menu by executive chef Kareem Anguin. In addition to the restaurant’s regular menu, specialty items will include grilled pineapple and mixed green salad; Red Stripe-steamed P.E.I mussels; shrimp and grits (pictured); Island cracked conch fritters; grilled jerked Panamanian black grouper and pan seared New Bedford sea scallops “Land & Sea” with braised short ribs and pumpkin risotto..
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'