Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican independence day
Jamaican Independence Day Dinner
Aug 6, 5-11pm
900 South Miami Avenue, Miami
Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican Independence Day Saturday, Aug 6 with a special a la carte menu by executive chef Kareem Anguin. In addition to the restaurant’s regular menu, specialty items will include grilled pineapple and mixed green salad; Red Stripe-steamed P.E.I mussels; shrimp and grits (pictured); Island cracked conch fritters; grilled jerked Panamanian black grouper and pan seared New Bedford sea scallops “Land & Sea” with braised short ribs and pumpkin risotto..
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami