Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican independence day
Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican Independence Day Saturday, Aug 6 with a special a la carte menu by executive chef Kareem Anguin. In addition to the restaurant’s regular menu, specialty items will include grilled pineapple and mixed green salad; Red Stripe-steamed P.E.I mussels; shrimp and grits (pictured); Island cracked conch fritters; grilled jerked Panamanian black grouper and pan seared New Bedford sea scallops “Land & Sea” with braised short ribs and pumpkin risotto..
Jamaican Independence Day Dinner
Aug 6, 5-11pm
900 South Miami Avenue, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week