Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican independence day
Jamaican Independence Day Dinner
Aug 6, 5-11pm
900 South Miami Avenue, Miami
Oceanaire celebrates Jamaican Independence Day Saturday, Aug 6 with a special a la carte menu by executive chef Kareem Anguin. In addition to the restaurant’s regular menu, specialty items will include grilled pineapple and mixed green salad; Red Stripe-steamed P.E.I mussels; shrimp and grits (pictured); Island cracked conch fritters; grilled jerked Panamanian black grouper and pan seared New Bedford sea scallops “Land & Sea” with braised short ribs and pumpkin risotto..
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami