J.A.M. at Transit
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami.
729 Southwest 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
By Solange Reyner
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami. It's called J.A.M. (short for Just Another Monday) and gives bands the chance to get on stage and show what they've got. The event has been running strong for four years now, and is hosted by Juan Turros of Suenalo (of course, a local Miami band).
Want to jam, but don't want to miss your Monday Night Football? Don't worry, Transit has the game going on the back patio on a 50-inch.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest