J.A.M. at Transit
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami.
729 Southwest 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
By Solange Reyner
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami. It's called J.A.M. (short for Just Another Monday) and gives bands the chance to get on stage and show what they've got. The event has been running strong for four years now, and is hosted by Juan Turros of Suenalo (of course, a local Miami band).
Want to jam, but don't want to miss your Monday Night Football? Don't worry, Transit has the game going on the back patio on a 50-inch.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami