J.A.M. at Transit
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami.
729 Southwest 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
By Solange Reyner
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami. It's called J.A.M. (short for Just Another Monday) and gives bands the chance to get on stage and show what they've got. The event has been running strong for four years now, and is hosted by Juan Turros of Suenalo (of course, a local Miami band).
Want to jam, but don't want to miss your Monday Night Football? Don't worry, Transit has the game going on the back patio on a 50-inch.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season