J.A.M. at Transit
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami.
729 Southwest 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
By Solange Reyner
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami. It's called J.A.M. (short for Just Another Monday) and gives bands the chance to get on stage and show what they've got. The event has been running strong for four years now, and is hosted by Juan Turros of Suenalo (of course, a local Miami band).
Want to jam, but don't want to miss your Monday Night Football? Don't worry, Transit has the game going on the back patio on a 50-inch.
See and Do
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 16-18
- Shakespeare Miami takes on ‘The Tempest’
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival unites lovers of exotic plants
- Take a drive through South Dade at the Redland Riot Road Rallye