J.A.M. at Transit
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami.
729 Southwest 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
By Solange Reyner
In the mood to check out some local talent? It happens this and every Monday at Transit Lounge in Miami. It's called J.A.M. (short for Just Another Monday) and gives bands the chance to get on stage and show what they've got. The event has been running strong for four years now, and is hosted by Juan Turros of Suenalo (of course, a local Miami band).
Want to jam, but don't want to miss your Monday Night Football? Don't worry, Transit has the game going on the back patio on a 50-inch.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week