Jacob & Co shindig at The Mansions at Acqualina
Talk about your fancy affairs.
On Wednesday, The Mansions at Acqualina welcomed a prominent guest list of local and international elite and an esteemed class of real estate investors for an exclusive preview of The Mansions at Acqualina and Jacob & Co.’s latest collection of high-end jewelry and watches. Set in the model unit showroom , guests marveled at one of the most expensive penthouses outside of New York City,
The Mansions at Acqualina’s Palazzo d’Oro, a 20,000-square-foot palace in the sky, on the market for $55 million, while shopping a quarter billion dollars worth of Jacob & Co. pieces. Front and center: Jacob & Co. designer, Jacob Arabo who showcased his dazzling creation, a $100 million “Splendors of Nature” necklace incorporating flawless stones acquired over the past two decades.
Models flanked display cases of more than 60 rare Jacob & Co. pieces, while nibbled on hors d’oeuvres from Rouge Waterfront accompanied by Dom Pérignon Champagne throughout the night.
The $55 million Palazzo d’Oro, is constructed using curated materials with custom finishes and expansive oceanfront spaces by Fendi Casa. The Penthouse Collection also includes opulent five-bedroom residencies, Palazzo di Spiaggia and Palazzo di Sabbia.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser