Jacob & Co shindig at The Mansions at Acqualina
Talk about your fancy affairs.
On Wednesday, The Mansions at Acqualina welcomed a prominent guest list of local and international elite and an esteemed class of real estate investors for an exclusive preview of The Mansions at Acqualina and Jacob & Co.’s latest collection of high-end jewelry and watches. Set in the model unit showroom , guests marveled at one of the most expensive penthouses outside of New York City,
The Mansions at Acqualina’s Palazzo d’Oro, a 20,000-square-foot palace in the sky, on the market for $55 million, while shopping a quarter billion dollars worth of Jacob & Co. pieces. Front and center: Jacob & Co. designer, Jacob Arabo who showcased his dazzling creation, a $100 million “Splendors of Nature” necklace incorporating flawless stones acquired over the past two decades.
Models flanked display cases of more than 60 rare Jacob & Co. pieces, while nibbled on hors d’oeuvres from Rouge Waterfront accompanied by Dom Pérignon Champagne throughout the night.
The $55 million Palazzo d’Oro, is constructed using curated materials with custom finishes and expansive oceanfront spaces by Fendi Casa. The Penthouse Collection also includes opulent five-bedroom residencies, Palazzo di Spiaggia and Palazzo di Sabbia.
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'