Jacob & Co shindig at The Mansions at Acqualina
Talk about your fancy affairs.
On Wednesday, The Mansions at Acqualina welcomed a prominent guest list of local and international elite and an esteemed class of real estate investors for an exclusive preview of The Mansions at Acqualina and Jacob & Co.’s latest collection of high-end jewelry and watches. Set in the model unit showroom , guests marveled at one of the most expensive penthouses outside of New York City,
The Mansions at Acqualina’s Palazzo d’Oro, a 20,000-square-foot palace in the sky, on the market for $55 million, while shopping a quarter billion dollars worth of Jacob & Co. pieces. Front and center: Jacob & Co. designer, Jacob Arabo who showcased his dazzling creation, a $100 million “Splendors of Nature” necklace incorporating flawless stones acquired over the past two decades.
Models flanked display cases of more than 60 rare Jacob & Co. pieces, while nibbled on hors d’oeuvres from Rouge Waterfront accompanied by Dom Pérignon Champagne throughout the night.
The $55 million Palazzo d’Oro, is constructed using curated materials with custom finishes and expansive oceanfront spaces by Fendi Casa. The Penthouse Collection also includes opulent five-bedroom residencies, Palazzo di Spiaggia and Palazzo di Sabbia.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion