Jacob & Co shindig at The Mansions at Acqualina
Talk about your fancy affairs.
On Wednesday, The Mansions at Acqualina welcomed a prominent guest list of local and international elite and an esteemed class of real estate investors for an exclusive preview of The Mansions at Acqualina and Jacob & Co.’s latest collection of high-end jewelry and watches. Set in the model unit showroom , guests marveled at one of the most expensive penthouses outside of New York City,
The Mansions at Acqualina’s Palazzo d’Oro, a 20,000-square-foot palace in the sky, on the market for $55 million, while shopping a quarter billion dollars worth of Jacob & Co. pieces. Front and center: Jacob & Co. designer, Jacob Arabo who showcased his dazzling creation, a $100 million “Splendors of Nature” necklace incorporating flawless stones acquired over the past two decades.
Models flanked display cases of more than 60 rare Jacob & Co. pieces, while nibbled on hors d’oeuvres from Rouge Waterfront accompanied by Dom Pérignon Champagne throughout the night.
The $55 million Palazzo d’Oro, is constructed using curated materials with custom finishes and expansive oceanfront spaces by Fendi Casa. The Penthouse Collection also includes opulent five-bedroom residencies, Palazzo di Spiaggia and Palazzo di Sabbia.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast