IWC Watches Opening
The fine timepieces shop opens in swanky Bal Harbour Shops.
What time is it, fellas?
Time to head on over to posh Bal Harbour Shops seeing as Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has opened its third boutique in the North America.
Ah yes, the brand that is best known for its Pilot line of watches — whose design was inspired by WW2 — is now calling Bal Harbour home. Sneak a peek at the Swiss brand's highly coveted bracelet system and perhaps, treat yourself to some new arm candy.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi