Ivana Trump rubs elbows at Tosca
Shoe designer also in house
Ivana Trump and a few friends were seen over the weekend dining at Tosca. She commented on the lighting and music, asking the server to turn up the volume for an Italian song which she sang along to as she dined. She also suggested the restaurant add a cheese platter to the menu, which, of course, they have since done. Legendary shoe designer Manolo Blahnik was also in house, greeting Trump before sitting down to a meal that costs as much as a pair of his shoes.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht