Ivana Trump rubs elbows at Tosca
Shoe designer also in house
Ivana Trump and a few friends were seen over the weekend dining at Tosca. She commented on the lighting and music, asking the server to turn up the volume for an Italian song which she sang along to as she dined. She also suggested the restaurant add a cheese platter to the menu, which, of course, they have since done. Legendary shoe designer Manolo Blahnik was also in house, greeting Trump before sitting down to a meal that costs as much as a pair of his shoes.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz