Ivana Trump rubs elbows at Tosca
Shoe designer also in house
Ivana Trump and a few friends were seen over the weekend dining at Tosca. She commented on the lighting and music, asking the server to turn up the volume for an Italian song which she sang along to as she dined. She also suggested the restaurant add a cheese platter to the menu, which, of course, they have since done. Legendary shoe designer Manolo Blahnik was also in house, greeting Trump before sitting down to a meal that costs as much as a pair of his shoes.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot