Ivana Trump, hubby chill out
Ivana Trump and her husband, Rossano Rubicondi, were seen Monday enjoying a late afternoon snack of cheese and wine at Blue Door Fish at the Delano, where they sat on the terrace and relaxed for...
Ivana Trump and her husband, Rossano Rubicondi, were seen Monday enjoying a late afternoon snack of cheese and wine at Blue Door Fish at the Delano, where they sat on the terrace and relaxed for more than two hours.
Fashion designer Richie Rich stopped by SUSHISAMBA dromo Sunday, sitting at the bar sipping a few drinks for a few hours.
Sunday night at Altamare: state attorney Katherine Fernández Rundle, party of six. Singer Ryan Cabrera flew to Sunrise over the holidays for a special visit with so-called ``Lasik Surgeon To The Stars,'' Dr. Cory Lessner, at Millennium Laser Eye Center. Shortly after the procedure, Cabrera wasted no time tweeting ``Ok I must say Dr. Cory Lessner at Millennium Laser Center in Ft. Lauderdale is my hero!!!!! Ladiez n gents I can SEE!!!!! I'm am in awe . . . Hahaha I just went to the bathroom to take out my contact lenses and realize I don't have any in!!! Luv it.''
Attention all single, exhibitionist women: VH1's matchmaker show Tough Love is in the South Florida area, scouting for eligible women from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday at Treehouse, 323 23rd St., Miami Beach. Women 18 and over need to bring a recent picture of themselves and photo ID. What sort of woman is the show looking for?
``We look for characters from real life; women with strong personalities who are unafraid to speak their minds,'' says Tony Miros, South Beach expat and senior casting director.
Those brazen enough to throw their hats (or something) into the ring should fill out applications at https://ccasting.wufoo.com/forms/vh1-tough-love-women/.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision