Ivana Trump, hubby chill out
Ivana Trump and her husband, Rossano Rubicondi, were seen Monday enjoying a late afternoon snack of cheese and wine at Blue Door Fish at the Delano, where they sat on the terrace and relaxed for...
Ivana Trump and her husband, Rossano Rubicondi, were seen Monday enjoying a late afternoon snack of cheese and wine at Blue Door Fish at the Delano, where they sat on the terrace and relaxed for more than two hours.
Fashion designer Richie Rich stopped by SUSHISAMBA dromo Sunday, sitting at the bar sipping a few drinks for a few hours.
Sunday night at Altamare: state attorney Katherine Fernández Rundle, party of six. Singer Ryan Cabrera flew to Sunrise over the holidays for a special visit with so-called ``Lasik Surgeon To The Stars,'' Dr. Cory Lessner, at Millennium Laser Eye Center. Shortly after the procedure, Cabrera wasted no time tweeting ``Ok I must say Dr. Cory Lessner at Millennium Laser Center in Ft. Lauderdale is my hero!!!!! Ladiez n gents I can SEE!!!!! I'm am in awe . . . Hahaha I just went to the bathroom to take out my contact lenses and realize I don't have any in!!! Luv it.''
Attention all single, exhibitionist women: VH1's matchmaker show Tough Love is in the South Florida area, scouting for eligible women from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday at Treehouse, 323 23rd St., Miami Beach. Women 18 and over need to bring a recent picture of themselves and photo ID. What sort of woman is the show looking for?
``We look for characters from real life; women with strong personalities who are unafraid to speak their minds,'' says Tony Miros, South Beach expat and senior casting director.
Those brazen enough to throw their hats (or something) into the ring should fill out applications at https://ccasting.wufoo.com/forms/vh1-tough-love-women/.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet