It’s March and we’ve got Italian on our minds. Lucky for us – there’s a whole lot of red sauce to go around…
Bite into “Italian soul food” at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza’s recently expanded menu. Highlights include coal-roasted ribs, meatballs with ricotta cheese and eggplant Marino, named for the famed quarterback. Hit up any of the south Florida locations (Ft Lauderdale, Weston, Aventura, Pinecrest, etc).
Pizza arrives steamy & salami studded courtesy of Luna Corner Pizza’s spring deal. Now through April TK take home a 20” inch Salame Piccante pizza (mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, Italian spicy salami and fresh basil) and a two-liter soda for $14.99.
Explore some imported culture Sat, Mar 20 from 4-7pm as Miracle Mile hosts Italian Artistry on the Mile, billed as a "celebration of Italy's finest exports." We’re setting up camp at Angelique Euro Café, where there’s a wine tasting of 17 wines for $17.
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
Luna Corner Pizza
6815 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park