It’s March and we’ve got Italian on our minds. Lucky for us – there’s a whole lot of red sauce to go around…
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
Luna Corner Pizza
6815 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Bite into “Italian soul food” at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza’s recently expanded menu. Highlights include coal-roasted ribs, meatballs with ricotta cheese and eggplant Marino, named for the famed quarterback. Hit up any of the south Florida locations (Ft Lauderdale, Weston, Aventura, Pinecrest, etc).
Pizza arrives steamy & salami studded courtesy of Luna Corner Pizza’s spring deal. Now through April TK take home a 20” inch Salame Piccante pizza (mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, Italian spicy salami and fresh basil) and a two-liter soda for $14.99.
Explore some imported culture Sat, Mar 20 from 4-7pm as Miracle Mile hosts Italian Artistry on the Mile, billed as a "celebration of Italy's finest exports." We’re setting up camp at Angelique Euro Café, where there’s a wine tasting of 17 wines for $17.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida