It’s March and we’ve got Italian on our minds. Lucky for us – there’s a whole lot of red sauce to go around…
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
Luna Corner Pizza
6815 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Bite into “Italian soul food” at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza’s recently expanded menu. Highlights include coal-roasted ribs, meatballs with ricotta cheese and eggplant Marino, named for the famed quarterback. Hit up any of the south Florida locations (Ft Lauderdale, Weston, Aventura, Pinecrest, etc).
Pizza arrives steamy & salami studded courtesy of Luna Corner Pizza’s spring deal. Now through April TK take home a 20” inch Salame Piccante pizza (mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, Italian spicy salami and fresh basil) and a two-liter soda for $14.99.
Explore some imported culture Sat, Mar 20 from 4-7pm as Miracle Mile hosts Italian Artistry on the Mile, billed as a "celebration of Italy's finest exports." We’re setting up camp at Angelique Euro Café, where there’s a wine tasting of 17 wines for $17.
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays