It’s March and we’ve got Italian on our minds. Lucky for us – there’s a whole lot of red sauce to go around…
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
Luna Corner Pizza
6815 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Bite into “Italian soul food” at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza’s recently expanded menu. Highlights include coal-roasted ribs, meatballs with ricotta cheese and eggplant Marino, named for the famed quarterback. Hit up any of the south Florida locations (Ft Lauderdale, Weston, Aventura, Pinecrest, etc).
Pizza arrives steamy & salami studded courtesy of Luna Corner Pizza’s spring deal. Now through April TK take home a 20” inch Salame Piccante pizza (mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, Italian spicy salami and fresh basil) and a two-liter soda for $14.99.
Explore some imported culture Sat, Mar 20 from 4-7pm as Miracle Mile hosts Italian Artistry on the Mile, billed as a "celebration of Italy's finest exports." We’re setting up camp at Angelique Euro Café, where there’s a wine tasting of 17 wines for $17.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events