It’s March and we’ve got Italian on our minds. Lucky for us – there’s a whole lot of red sauce to go around…
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
Luna Corner Pizza
6815 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Angelique Euro Café
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Bite into “Italian soul food” at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza’s recently expanded menu. Highlights include coal-roasted ribs, meatballs with ricotta cheese and eggplant Marino, named for the famed quarterback. Hit up any of the south Florida locations (Ft Lauderdale, Weston, Aventura, Pinecrest, etc).
Pizza arrives steamy & salami studded courtesy of Luna Corner Pizza’s spring deal. Now through April TK take home a 20” inch Salame Piccante pizza (mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, Italian spicy salami and fresh basil) and a two-liter soda for $14.99.
Explore some imported culture Sat, Mar 20 from 4-7pm as Miracle Mile hosts Italian Artistry on the Mile, billed as a "celebration of Italy's finest exports." We’re setting up camp at Angelique Euro Café, where there’s a wine tasting of 17 wines for $17.
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5