Vita by Bâoli launches its new menu
Vita by Bâoli
1906 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Guided by new executive chef Marc Debas, SoBe Italian outpost Vita by Bâoli introduces its new Mediterranean menu this month. New menu highlights include tomato carpaccio and burrata, ahi tuna tartar, black truffle risotto (pictured) and Chilean sea bass.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida