Vita by Bâoli launches its new menu
Vita by Bâoli
1906 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Guided by new executive chef Marc Debas, SoBe Italian outpost Vita by Bâoli introduces its new Mediterranean menu this month. New menu highlights include tomato carpaccio and burrata, ahi tuna tartar, black truffle risotto (pictured) and Chilean sea bass.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo