Vita by Bâoli launches its new menu
Vita by Bâoli
1906 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Guided by new executive chef Marc Debas, SoBe Italian outpost Vita by Bâoli introduces its new Mediterranean menu this month. New menu highlights include tomato carpaccio and burrata, ahi tuna tartar, black truffle risotto (pictured) and Chilean sea bass.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami