Vita by Bâoli launches its new menu
Guided by new executive chef Marc Debas, SoBe Italian outpost Vita by Bâoli introduces its new Mediterranean menu this month. New menu highlights include tomato carpaccio and burrata, ahi tuna tartar, black truffle risotto (pictured) and Chilean sea bass.
Vita by Bâoli
1906 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money