Vita by Bâoli launches its new menu
Vita by Bâoli
1906 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Guided by new executive chef Marc Debas, SoBe Italian outpost Vita by Bâoli introduces its new Mediterranean menu this month. New menu highlights include tomato carpaccio and burrata, ahi tuna tartar, black truffle risotto (pictured) and Chilean sea bass.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015