Italian Artistry on the Mile
Celebrate Italy's finest exports: good food and fast cars.
Alfa Romeo showcase
Between Galiano Street and Ponce de Leon Boulevard
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Italian culinary exhibition with Chef LeRoy Bautista of Angelique Euro Cafe
Mia Cucina, 107 Miracle Mile
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Italian wine tasting
Angelique Euro Cafe, 117 Miracle Mile
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Angelique Euro Café, Mia Cucina and the South Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club team up Saturday, March 20th for Italian Artistry on the Mile, a celebration of Italy’s finest exports.
The festivities kick off with a cooking demo at 4 p.m. by Chef LeRoy Bautista of Angelique Euro Café who will showcase his favorite gastronomic delights in Mia Cucina’s top-of-the-line show kitchen.
This interactive demonstration will be followed by an exclusive Italian wine tasting starting at 5 p.m. at Angelique Euro Cafe. The tasting will feature 17 wines, and tickets can be purchased for just $17 at the door. Guests who attend the tasting and stay for dinner will receive an 11 percent discount on their bill. Entrance to the cooking demonstration is complementary.
Guests will also have the chance to get up close and personal with their favorite Italian chariots during the event. In celebration of Alfa Romeo’s 100th anniversary, members of the South Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club will have their automotive works of art on display throughout the evening.
Proceeds from Italian Artistry on the Mile will benefit the Coral Gables Community Foundation.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’