Italian Artistry on the Mile
Celebrate Italy's finest exports: good food and fast cars.
Angelique Euro Café, Mia Cucina and the South Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club team up Saturday, March 20th for Italian Artistry on the Mile, a celebration of Italy’s finest exports.
The festivities kick off with a cooking demo at 4 p.m. by Chef LeRoy Bautista of Angelique Euro Café who will showcase his favorite gastronomic delights in Mia Cucina’s top-of-the-line show kitchen.
This interactive demonstration will be followed by an exclusive Italian wine tasting starting at 5 p.m. at Angelique Euro Cafe. The tasting will feature 17 wines, and tickets can be purchased for just $17 at the door. Guests who attend the tasting and stay for dinner will receive an 11 percent discount on their bill. Entrance to the cooking demonstration is complementary.
Guests will also have the chance to get up close and personal with their favorite Italian chariots during the event. In celebration of Alfa Romeo’s 100th anniversary, members of the South Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club will have their automotive works of art on display throughout the evening.
Proceeds from Italian Artistry on the Mile will benefit the Coral Gables Community Foundation.
Alfa Romeo showcase
Between Galiano Street and Ponce de Leon Boulevard
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Italian culinary exhibition with Chef LeRoy Bautista of Angelique Euro Cafe
Mia Cucina, 107 Miracle Mile
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Italian wine tasting
Angelique Euro Cafe, 117 Miracle Mile
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
See and Do
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20