It's a Very Frisky Real Housewives of Miami Halloween
Lisa and Lenny Hochstein host a Make-A-Wish fundraiser at the Star Island estate of Ludus Athletics founder/CEO Hamed Wardak
If you thought The Real Housewives of Miami cast member Lisa Hochstein's lingerie party meets Jerry Springer Show was, uh, something else, get a load of Hochstein and her hubby Lenny's Halloween party, thrown last weekend at the Star Island estate of Ludus Athletics founder and CEO Hamed Wardak along with Mansion nightclub.
Spotted in the crowd of the costumeless and scantily clad was someone you'd least expect to be there: RHOM's tongue in cheeky socialite Lea Black.
Unfortunately for producers looking for big ratings boosts like the one provided by last Sunday's bitch slapschtick, Joe Francis, and a channel surfing Lady Gaga, there were no RHOM cameras there, just the one that produced this fine piece of, er, Miami's unreal reality. Ratings, incidentally, dropped again from Sunday's impressive-for-RHOM 1.4 million to Thursday's 1.099 million. Perhaps all they'll need to do for next week is show this video.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue