It's a Very Frisky Real Housewives of Miami Halloween
Lisa and Lenny Hochstein host a Make-A-Wish fundraiser at the Star Island estate of Ludus Athletics founder/CEO Hamed Wardak
If you thought The Real Housewives of Miami cast member Lisa Hochstein's lingerie party meets Jerry Springer Show was, uh, something else, get a load of Hochstein and her hubby Lenny's Halloween party, thrown last weekend at the Star Island estate of Ludus Athletics founder and CEO Hamed Wardak along with Mansion nightclub.
Spotted in the crowd of the costumeless and scantily clad was someone you'd least expect to be there: RHOM's tongue in cheeky socialite Lea Black.
Unfortunately for producers looking for big ratings boosts like the one provided by last Sunday's bitch slapschtick, Joe Francis, and a channel surfing Lady Gaga, there were no RHOM cameras there, just the one that produced this fine piece of, er, Miami's unreal reality. Ratings, incidentally, dropped again from Sunday's impressive-for-RHOM 1.4 million to Thursday's 1.099 million. Perhaps all they'll need to do for next week is show this video.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how