It's a Very Frisky Real Housewives of Miami Halloween
Lisa and Lenny Hochstein host a Make-A-Wish fundraiser at the Star Island estate of Ludus Athletics founder/CEO Hamed Wardak
If you thought The Real Housewives of Miami cast member Lisa Hochstein's lingerie party meets Jerry Springer Show was, uh, something else, get a load of Hochstein and her hubby Lenny's Halloween party, thrown last weekend at the Star Island estate of Ludus Athletics founder and CEO Hamed Wardak along with Mansion nightclub.
Spotted in the crowd of the costumeless and scantily clad was someone you'd least expect to be there: RHOM's tongue in cheeky socialite Lea Black.
Unfortunately for producers looking for big ratings boosts like the one provided by last Sunday's bitch slapschtick, Joe Francis, and a channel surfing Lady Gaga, there were no RHOM cameras there, just the one that produced this fine piece of, er, Miami's unreal reality. Ratings, incidentally, dropped again from Sunday's impressive-for-RHOM 1.4 million to Thursday's 1.099 million. Perhaps all they'll need to do for next week is show this video.
On Our Radar
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami