It's official: Hugh Hefner engaged again
Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says he's gotten engaged again. Hefner said in a Twitter message early Sunday that he'd given a ring to girlfriend and Playmate Crystal Harris, saying she ...
Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says he's gotten engaged again.
``This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory,'' he wrote.
To clear up confusion over whether the ring was simply a Christmas gift, Hefner later tweeted: ``Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all.''
This would be the third marriage for the 84-year-old, star of the E! cable TV reality series The Girls Next Door, which chronicles Hefner's life at the Playboy Mansion. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad last year.
His first wife was Mildred Williams, whom he married in 1949. They divorced 10 years later.
Harris is 23, according to her online biography by E! It will be her first marriage.
PERRY HELPS OUT
Entertainment mogul Tyler Perry has offered to rebuild the home of an 88-year-old great-grandmother who lost all her belongings in a fire.
Rosa Lee Ransby and her 4-year-old great-granddaughter escaped the fire Tuesday that destroyed her home of 40 years in Coweta County, southwest of Atlanta. Coweta County firefighters began soliciting donations, and calls flooded in.
The Atlanta-based filmmaker visited Ransby's neighborhood Thursday and pledged to rent her a house for a year, pay for her utilities, buy her furniture and then build her a new home.
Coweta Fire Chief Todd Moore said Perry's decision ``made my Christmas.''
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex