It's hot out there: Get your skin as buff as your body
With "flake away" polish
August snuck up on you, and boy is your skin dry. Are we right or are we right? Try out a amazeballs product - Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish, made from supremely soft things like shea butter, sweet almond oil and peach seed powder. They throw in a little sea salt and sugar for a formula to banish the unnecessary roughness.
The scent isn't half bad, either. Think a combination of bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber all mixed up into woody notes of amber. There's a dash of warm vanilla notes on the bottom. Tempting as it may be, it's not for tasting.
Where to buy: Sephora & www.sephora.com
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall