It's hot out there: Get your skin as buff as your body
With "flake away" polish
August snuck up on you, and boy is your skin dry. Are we right or are we right? Try out a amazeballs product - Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish, made from supremely soft things like shea butter, sweet almond oil and peach seed powder. They throw in a little sea salt and sugar for a formula to banish the unnecessary roughness.
The scent isn't half bad, either. Think a combination of bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber all mixed up into woody notes of amber. There's a dash of warm vanilla notes on the bottom. Tempting as it may be, it's not for tasting.
Where to buy: Sephora & www.sephora.com
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van