It's hot out there: Get your skin as buff as your body
With "flake away" polish
August snuck up on you, and boy is your skin dry. Are we right or are we right? Try out a amazeballs product - Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish, made from supremely soft things like shea butter, sweet almond oil and peach seed powder. They throw in a little sea salt and sugar for a formula to banish the unnecessary roughness.
The scent isn't half bad, either. Think a combination of bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber all mixed up into woody notes of amber. There's a dash of warm vanilla notes on the bottom. Tempting as it may be, it's not for tasting.
Where to buy: Sephora & www.sephora.com
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami