It's hot out there: Get your skin as buff as your body
With "flake away" polish
August snuck up on you, and boy is your skin dry. Are we right or are we right? Try out a amazeballs product - Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish, made from supremely soft things like shea butter, sweet almond oil and peach seed powder. They throw in a little sea salt and sugar for a formula to banish the unnecessary roughness.
The scent isn't half bad, either. Think a combination of bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber all mixed up into woody notes of amber. There's a dash of warm vanilla notes on the bottom. Tempting as it may be, it's not for tasting.
Where to buy: Sephora & www.sephora.com
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28