It's in the genes
Wear what the celebs wear
OK, admitted: The holidays are probably not the best time to go jean shopping, but if you're in the market for a pair, Genetic Denim may just have the coolest styles we've seen in a while. A favorite of celebs like Jessica Biel, Anna Paquin and Emily Blunt, Genetics fit your legs like gloves. Our fave: the Shane, dark blue jeggings that are more comfortable than sweatpants.
If you indulged on Turkey Day, no one has to know. Just wear a blousy top for camouflage.
Go to www.geneticdenim.com for a super cool fit guide. Also available at Hip.e Boutique, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- Designer Donald J. Pliner returns to Miami with new venture
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage