It's in the genes
Wear what the celebs wear
OK, admitted: The holidays are probably not the best time to go jean shopping, but if you're in the market for a pair, Genetic Denim may just have the coolest styles we've seen in a while. A favorite of celebs like Jessica Biel, Anna Paquin and Emily Blunt, Genetics fit your legs like gloves. Our fave: the Shane, dark blue jeggings that are more comfortable than sweatpants.
If you indulged on Turkey Day, no one has to know. Just wear a blousy top for camouflage.
Go to www.geneticdenim.com for a super cool fit guide. Also available at Hip.e Boutique, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how