It's Bieber fever!
Are you a Justin Bieber junkie? Sure you are. To help spread the word about the tween star's movie, Never Say Never, fans are invited to the Shops at Sunset Place Sunday to partake in a singin...
Are you a Justin Bieber junkie? Sure you are.
If you win, you nab a trip for four to Los Angeles to attend the the world premiere.
You must be 13 to 17 to enter and know the words to U Smile, Baby or Never Say Never; 50 registrants will be randomly selected to perform in front of judges.
Please note that all contestants will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and they will need to submit proof of age (i.e. birth certificate) to compete. Each parent or guardian will also have to present a valid, government-issued ID. Good luck!
SO HOT IT'S COOL
Kiss the ground you walk on -- Miami is one hip place to live, so says Vogue.com.
The tony website picked our town as its destination of the month due to all the stuff we have going down. Numero uno: the New World Symphony and its grand opening gala on Jan. 29. Among other things editors highlighted: Icon Brickell's spa, Mondrian South Beach, Smith & Wollensky and the Miami
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy brings 'Dirty' show to Magic City Casino
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released