It's Bieber fever!
Are you a Justin Bieber junkie? Sure you are. To help spread the word about the tween star's movie, Never Say Never, fans are invited to the Shops at Sunset Place Sunday to partake in a singin...
Are you a Justin Bieber junkie? Sure you are.
If you win, you nab a trip for four to Los Angeles to attend the the world premiere.
You must be 13 to 17 to enter and know the words to U Smile, Baby or Never Say Never; 50 registrants will be randomly selected to perform in front of judges.
Please note that all contestants will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and they will need to submit proof of age (i.e. birth certificate) to compete. Each parent or guardian will also have to present a valid, government-issued ID. Good luck!
SO HOT IT'S COOL
Kiss the ground you walk on -- Miami is one hip place to live, so says Vogue.com.
The tony website picked our town as its destination of the month due to all the stuff we have going down. Numero uno: the New World Symphony and its grand opening gala on Jan. 29. Among other things editors highlighted: Icon Brickell's spa, Mondrian South Beach, Smith & Wollensky and the Miami
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz