Gridiron greats get real
Miami football stars Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco stay up to date
All good things must come to an end. And all reality shows have a finale. Phew.
This Sunday, 305 guys and Cincinnati Bengals teammates Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens are saying hasta la vista to their VH1 shows, The Ultimate Catch and The T.O. Show, respectively.
Bachelor Chad is down to his final two women - though rumor is he with now with Basketball Wives star and Miami's own Evelyn Lozada. She's Antoine Walker's ex who owns Dulce boutique in Coral Gables. Sorry for the spoiler. Season two of T.O.'s show ends with the ex Buffalo Bill star pondering if he will go further with his career as an actor (he just wrapped his role in the comedy Dysfunctional Friends with Stacey Dash and Tatyana Ali).
OK, so he's busy. No matter, we can always see Owens hanging out at his barber shop T.O. Cutz on NE 25th St., which used to belong to Alonzo Mourning.
Or if you have an iPhone you can always check on the football stars through their iPhone apps by RockSoftware. And Chad comes out with (yes) a video game in a few weeks.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot