Gridiron greats get real
Miami football stars Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco stay up to date
All good things must come to an end. And all reality shows have a finale. Phew.
This Sunday, 305 guys and Cincinnati Bengals teammates Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens are saying hasta la vista to their VH1 shows, The Ultimate Catch and The T.O. Show, respectively.
Bachelor Chad is down to his final two women - though rumor is he with now with Basketball Wives star and Miami's own Evelyn Lozada. She's Antoine Walker's ex who owns Dulce boutique in Coral Gables. Sorry for the spoiler. Season two of T.O.'s show ends with the ex Buffalo Bill star pondering if he will go further with his career as an actor (he just wrapped his role in the comedy Dysfunctional Friends with Stacey Dash and Tatyana Ali).
OK, so he's busy. No matter, we can always see Owens hanging out at his barber shop T.O. Cutz on NE 25th St., which used to belong to Alonzo Mourning.
Or if you have an iPhone you can always check on the football stars through their iPhone apps by RockSoftware. And Chad comes out with (yes) a video game in a few weeks.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'