It’s a Bleau, Bleau Summer
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach serves up three new packages for summer 2010...
The Fontainebleau serves up three new packages for summer 2010.
- Book the Bleau Summer, stay three nights or longer and you’re third night is free. You’ll also enjoy a coupon book promising 25% off Lapis Spa, 25% off cabanas and bonus gelatos, entrees and desserts with purchase. Rates start at $249 for an oceanview room.
- Upgrade to a suite and enjoy the Sweet Suite Bleau. Same deal stands – third night free, coupon book and bonus desserts and kids meals. Rates start at $429 per night for a one-bedroom suite.
- Florida residents can hit the hotel with the FLA Bleau package and enjoy rates from $209. Guests will also enjoy complimentary valet parking, the same coupon book and bonus treats throughout the resort.
For info and reservations call 866-940-4513 or visit Fontainebleau.com.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package