It’s a Bleau, Bleau Summer
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach serves up three new packages for summer 2010...
The Fontainebleau serves up three new packages for summer 2010.
- Book the Bleau Summer, stay three nights or longer and you’re third night is free. You’ll also enjoy a coupon book promising 25% off Lapis Spa, 25% off cabanas and bonus gelatos, entrees and desserts with purchase. Rates start at $249 for an oceanview room.
- Upgrade to a suite and enjoy the Sweet Suite Bleau. Same deal stands – third night free, coupon book and bonus desserts and kids meals. Rates start at $429 per night for a one-bedroom suite.
- Florida residents can hit the hotel with the FLA Bleau package and enjoy rates from $209. Guests will also enjoy complimentary valet parking, the same coupon book and bonus treats throughout the resort.
For info and reservations call 866-940-4513 or visit Fontainebleau.com.
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package