Isabel Marant Collaborating with H&M
IT Designer Isabel Marant to bring her French touch to H&M.
IT Designer Isabel Marant is bringing her French touch to H&M.
Have you stopped jumping for joy yet?
The bohomenian-meets-cool-Parisan-gal designer's collection will be available and online in 250 stores worldwide on November 14th, 2013, and will feature clothing and accessories for women and teenagers, as well as Isabel Marant’s first-ever collection for men.
“I am flattered by this collaboration. H&M works with the best designers, and this invitation is an exciting honor. I aim at creating something real – something women want to wear in their everyday lives – with a certain carefree style. I think this is very Parisian: You dress up, but don’t pay too much attention to it, and you still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be combined following one’s own instincts, and my take on fashion is all about personality,” Isabel Marant says.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28