Isabel Marant Collaborating with H&M
IT Designer Isabel Marant to bring her French touch to H&M.
IT Designer Isabel Marant is bringing her French touch to H&M.
Have you stopped jumping for joy yet?
The bohomenian-meets-cool-Parisan-gal designer's collection will be available and online in 250 stores worldwide on November 14th, 2013, and will feature clothing and accessories for women and teenagers, as well as Isabel Marant’s first-ever collection for men.
“I am flattered by this collaboration. H&M works with the best designers, and this invitation is an exciting honor. I aim at creating something real – something women want to wear in their everyday lives – with a certain carefree style. I think this is very Parisian: You dress up, but don’t pay too much attention to it, and you still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be combined following one’s own instincts, and my take on fashion is all about personality,” Isabel Marant says.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers