Isabel Marant Collaborating with H&M
IT Designer Isabel Marant to bring her French touch to H&M.
IT Designer Isabel Marant is bringing her French touch to H&M.
Have you stopped jumping for joy yet?
The bohomenian-meets-cool-Parisan-gal designer's collection will be available and online in 250 stores worldwide on November 14th, 2013, and will feature clothing and accessories for women and teenagers, as well as Isabel Marant’s first-ever collection for men.
“I am flattered by this collaboration. H&M works with the best designers, and this invitation is an exciting honor. I aim at creating something real – something women want to wear in their everyday lives – with a certain carefree style. I think this is very Parisian: You dress up, but don’t pay too much attention to it, and you still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be combined following one’s own instincts, and my take on fashion is all about personality,” Isabel Marant says.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills