ISA boutique V-Day Special
The one-stop-shop in Midtown Miami is offering Valentine's Day delivery and a trunk show.
Calling all Valentine’s Day procrastinators: ISA boutique is offering delivery on Tuesday, Feb. 14th, 2012. Here are the deets:
WHAT: ISA boutique owner Isabel Aguiar wants to make sure your boo is content this Valentine’s Day and is happy to offer delivery on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 to anyone in the Miami area. All deliveries include complimentary gift-wrapping and red balloons. Romantic goodie bags will also be included with each purchase from February 10th through February 14th and consist of a Cosabella or a Hanky Panky thong, as well as other beauty essentials. The boutique is also showcasing Septimo Jewelry’s newest collection this month and will be hosting a trunk show from 2 to 7 p.m. on Monday, February 13th, 2012.
WHEN: Friday, February 10th, 2012 to Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHY: Love is in the air...don't be a Grinch.
3400 North Miami Avenue, Miami
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open