ISA boutique V-Day Special
The one-stop-shop in Midtown Miami is offering Valentine's Day delivery and a trunk show.
3400 North Miami Avenue, Miami
Calling all Valentine’s Day procrastinators: ISA boutique is offering delivery on Tuesday, Feb. 14th, 2012. Here are the deets:
WHAT: ISA boutique owner Isabel Aguiar wants to make sure your boo is content this Valentine’s Day and is happy to offer delivery on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 to anyone in the Miami area. All deliveries include complimentary gift-wrapping and red balloons. Romantic goodie bags will also be included with each purchase from February 10th through February 14th and consist of a Cosabella or a Hanky Panky thong, as well as other beauty essentials. The boutique is also showcasing Septimo Jewelry’s newest collection this month and will be hosting a trunk show from 2 to 7 p.m. on Monday, February 13th, 2012.
WHEN: Friday, February 10th, 2012 to Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHY: Love is in the air...don't be a Grinch.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland