With a hip, high-end assortment of women’s clothing and accessories, it’s destined to be every Miami glam gal’s go-to shop.
The lowdown: Midtown Miami just upped its fashion cred with the recent addition of ISA Boutique. With a hip, high-end assortment of women’s clothing and accessories, it’s destined to be every Miami glam gal’s go-to shop.
"We want to be known as a fashion and beauty lifestyle boutique and provide an upscale shopping experience that feels feminine and personal,” Owner Isabel Aguiar says.
The ‘hood: Situated just steps away from Midtown next to the Wynwood Arts District and Design District, ISA Boutique is the latest opening in the de rigueur neighborhood.
The ambience: Think dream closet, ladies. The sunny 600-square foot space is outfitted with contemporary fixtures, zebra print carpet, Buddha statue, fresh-cut roses, sheer curtains and dark-wood floors.
Highlights: Indie and well-known labels like RaMona La Rue, Claudine Stark, Kai Lani, Bianca Coletti, Torn by Kobo, Sherri Bodell, Bitter, Nikko Poulus, Blank, Bella Dahl, YFB, Rory Beca, J Brand and Mink Pink are on hand. Plus, there's an in-house beauty line called Body by Isa. Another added bonus? A stylist is available on-call to visit clients at their residences or offices for extra convenience and privacy and will be on-site two days a week.
Talk about a must-stop shop.
3400 North Miami Avenue, Miami
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood