She's fired from Celebrity Apprentice
Donald gives model her walking papers
Hope Dworaczyk was hanging in there. As the cast from season 11’s Celebrity Apprentice dwindled down, the former Playmate, 26, kept chugging along.
As project manager for the task to come up with a marketing plan for Omaha Steaks, Dworaczyk (pronounced “dor-ah-sik”), won the challenge. Pretty good for a nonmeat eater.
But the former runway model from Texas was seen as a long shot to win Donald Trump’s NBC contest (the $250,000 prize money goes to charity; hers is Best Buddies ). And Sunday, The Donald let her go after a disaster hair show.
Still left in the mix: Marlee Matlin, NeNe Leakes and Star Jones, John Rich, Meat Loaf and Lil John.
We caught up with Dworaczyk about her thoughts on the show, whose finale airs May 22. Word is Trump may milk the chance to announce his run for presidency then.
How do you think you did overall? I went in wanting to win money for Best Buddies, and I accomplished that. I also stayed out of the nasty fights. Even though it makes for good television I’m not willing to act mean, sabotage or bully. I was taught ‘nice matters,’ and I am always a lady, unlike many of my cast members.
Did you get along with Gary Busey? He seemed to stress the guys out. He was my favorite on the men’s team, but I didn’t have to work with him. He was just always there to make me laugh. Are you endorsing Donald Trump for president? He’s a very smart man. And he’s a great leader. We’ll see.
With whom did you get along best? I loved Niki Taylor the most, but I truly got along with all the women. When you go through such an emotional roller coaster with someone it’s easy to become close fast.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest