Iron Chef Morimoto to appear at Luckyrice Fest
Asian Latino party
Aren't we fortunate? The Luckyrice Miami Feast is headed out way Nov. 15 at The Raleigh Pool and Oasis. “We are excited to throw a feast on Miami Beach where Asian-meets-Latino bites and globally spirited cocktails from over 30 of Miami’s finest chefs and mixologists will spill out onto the beachfront,” said Luckyrice founder Danielle Chang.
The shindig will have the double combination of Iron Chef Morimoto co-hosting with local favorite Michael Schwartz. Guests are invited to dress in “firecracker” or “chili pepper” red to reflect the spicy flavors prominent in Latino and Asian cuisines. Confirmed participants include Khong River House, Juvia, The Setai Grill and Phuc Yea.
General admission tickets are $88 and $125 for VIP, and go on sale Wednesday at www.luckyrice.com
On Our Radar
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere