Iron Chef Morimoto to appear at Luckyrice Fest
Asian Latino party
Aren't we fortunate? The Luckyrice Miami Feast is headed out way Nov. 15 at The Raleigh Pool and Oasis. “We are excited to throw a feast on Miami Beach where Asian-meets-Latino bites and globally spirited cocktails from over 30 of Miami’s finest chefs and mixologists will spill out onto the beachfront,” said Luckyrice founder Danielle Chang.
The shindig will have the double combination of Iron Chef Morimoto co-hosting with local favorite Michael Schwartz. Guests are invited to dress in “firecracker” or “chili pepper” red to reflect the spicy flavors prominent in Latino and Asian cuisines. Confirmed participants include Khong River House, Juvia, The Setai Grill and Phuc Yea.
General admission tickets are $88 and $125 for VIP, and go on sale Wednesday at www.luckyrice.com
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet