Iron Chef Morimoto to appear at Luckyrice Fest
Asian Latino party
Aren't we fortunate? The Luckyrice Miami Feast is headed out way Nov. 15 at The Raleigh Pool and Oasis. “We are excited to throw a feast on Miami Beach where Asian-meets-Latino bites and globally spirited cocktails from over 30 of Miami’s finest chefs and mixologists will spill out onto the beachfront,” said Luckyrice founder Danielle Chang.
The shindig will have the double combination of Iron Chef Morimoto co-hosting with local favorite Michael Schwartz. Guests are invited to dress in “firecracker” or “chili pepper” red to reflect the spicy flavors prominent in Latino and Asian cuisines. Confirmed participants include Khong River House, Juvia, The Setai Grill and Phuc Yea.
General admission tickets are $88 and $125 for VIP, and go on sale Wednesday at www.luckyrice.com
On Our Radar
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness