Iron Chef Morimoto to appear at Luckyrice Fest
Asian Latino party
Aren't we fortunate? The Luckyrice Miami Feast is headed out way Nov. 15 at The Raleigh Pool and Oasis. “We are excited to throw a feast on Miami Beach where Asian-meets-Latino bites and globally spirited cocktails from over 30 of Miami’s finest chefs and mixologists will spill out onto the beachfront,” said Luckyrice founder Danielle Chang.
The shindig will have the double combination of Iron Chef Morimoto co-hosting with local favorite Michael Schwartz. Guests are invited to dress in “firecracker” or “chili pepper” red to reflect the spicy flavors prominent in Latino and Asian cuisines. Confirmed participants include Khong River House, Juvia, The Setai Grill and Phuc Yea.
General admission tickets are $88 and $125 for VIP, and go on sale Wednesday at www.luckyrice.com
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central