Iron Chef Jose Garces Creates Bloody Mary Inspired by Miami
At Eden Roc
Iron Chef Jose Garces loves Miami so much that he's created a liquid ode to the city. His specialty antioxidant-loaded Bloody Mary will be on the menu at the Eden Roc May 10-12 as well as a handful of other Renaissance locations around the U.S.
For his Little Havana Verde, Garces uses cucumber vodka; green bloody mary mix with cucumbers, tomatillos, kale, and spinach; Worcestershire sauce; hot sauce; and a splash of lemon juice. Then he tops off the whole mixture with celery salt.
“Miami is a melting pot of Latin and Caribbean cultures, a place where health-conscious ocean-side living coexists with riotous beachfront parties," said Garces of the green-hued cocktail.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami