Iron Chef Jose Garces Creates Bloody Mary Inspired by Miami
At Eden Roc
Iron Chef Jose Garces loves Miami so much that he's created a liquid ode to the city. His specialty antioxidant-loaded Bloody Mary will be on the menu at the Eden Roc May 10-12 as well as a handful of other Renaissance locations around the U.S.
For his Little Havana Verde, Garces uses cucumber vodka; green bloody mary mix with cucumbers, tomatillos, kale, and spinach; Worcestershire sauce; hot sauce; and a splash of lemon juice. Then he tops off the whole mixture with celery salt.
“Miami is a melting pot of Latin and Caribbean cultures, a place where health-conscious ocean-side living coexists with riotous beachfront parties," said Garces of the green-hued cocktail.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida