Iron Chef Jose Garces Creates Bloody Mary Inspired by Miami
At Eden Roc
Iron Chef Jose Garces loves Miami so much that he's created a liquid ode to the city. His specialty antioxidant-loaded Bloody Mary will be on the menu at the Eden Roc May 10-12 as well as a handful of other Renaissance locations around the U.S.
For his Little Havana Verde, Garces uses cucumber vodka; green bloody mary mix with cucumbers, tomatillos, kale, and spinach; Worcestershire sauce; hot sauce; and a splash of lemon juice. Then he tops off the whole mixture with celery salt.
“Miami is a melting pot of Latin and Caribbean cultures, a place where health-conscious ocean-side living coexists with riotous beachfront parties," said Garces of the green-hued cocktail.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market