Iron Chef Jose Garces Creates Bloody Mary Inspired by Miami
At Eden Roc
Iron Chef Jose Garces loves Miami so much that he's created a liquid ode to the city. His specialty antioxidant-loaded Bloody Mary will be on the menu at the Eden Roc May 10-12 as well as a handful of other Renaissance locations around the U.S.
For his Little Havana Verde, Garces uses cucumber vodka; green bloody mary mix with cucumbers, tomatillos, kale, and spinach; Worcestershire sauce; hot sauce; and a splash of lemon juice. Then he tops off the whole mixture with celery salt.
“Miami is a melting pot of Latin and Caribbean cultures, a place where health-conscious ocean-side living coexists with riotous beachfront parties," said Garces of the green-hued cocktail.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how