Iron Chef Jose Garces Creates Bloody Mary Inspired by Miami
At Eden Roc
Iron Chef Jose Garces loves Miami so much that he's created a liquid ode to the city. His specialty antioxidant-loaded Bloody Mary will be on the menu at the Eden Roc May 10-12 as well as a handful of other Renaissance locations around the U.S.
For his Little Havana Verde, Garces uses cucumber vodka; green bloody mary mix with cucumbers, tomatillos, kale, and spinach; Worcestershire sauce; hot sauce; and a splash of lemon juice. Then he tops off the whole mixture with celery salt.
“Miami is a melting pot of Latin and Caribbean cultures, a place where health-conscious ocean-side living coexists with riotous beachfront parties," said Garces of the green-hued cocktail.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book