This weekend John Martin’s celebrates its 20 year Anniversary with plenty of festivities.
Irish Pub and Restaurant
253 Miracle Mile
Miami, FL 33134
Time to enjoy a great Irish Party!
John Martin’s celebrates its 20 year Anniversary with festivities all weekend long. Thursday, Sept. 24 is comedy night. Friday it’s a GREEN PARTY filled with live music by the Rock and Roll Circus. Saturday enjoy sounds of Paddy Kelleghan and Sunday it’s an open mic competition!
There’s also extended happy hours, drink specials and a chance to win a trip for two to Ireland!
I’m ready to drink some Smithwicks and get my Irish on!
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party