This weekend John Martin’s celebrates its 20 year Anniversary with plenty of festivities.
Irish Pub and Restaurant
253 Miracle Mile
Miami, FL 33134
Time to enjoy a great Irish Party!
John Martin’s celebrates its 20 year Anniversary with festivities all weekend long. Thursday, Sept. 24 is comedy night. Friday it’s a GREEN PARTY filled with live music by the Rock and Roll Circus. Saturday enjoy sounds of Paddy Kelleghan and Sunday it’s an open mic competition!
There’s also extended happy hours, drink specials and a chance to win a trip for two to Ireland!
I’m ready to drink some Smithwicks and get my Irish on!
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space