Introducing E11EVEN, Miami's new nightclub and dayclub
24-hour venue in downtown Miami boasts international cabaret, retractable rooftop lounge, and hydraulic stage
Non-stop nightlife is part of Miami’s claim to fame. The city comes alive at night after sleeping late. This status quo could change with the introduction of the city’s first 24-hour venue. E11EVEN Miami is set to open in the former Gold Rush space as a dayclub and nightclub in January.
It's located in the notorious Entertainment District of downtown, where wild Club Space reigns on weekends. The new 25,000-square-foot venue will offer Cirque du Soleil-style performances (burlesque) to enhance high-end bottle service and DJ sets. By day, the focus will shift to sports and happy hour specials.
The owners from 11 USA Group say they put $40 million into the new spot when they purchased the building and the land last December to attract VIPs looking for a “unique nightlife experience.” Construction began to retrofit the old strip club in June.
When it opens, expect to experience what they call “the world’s best Funktion One resolution 6 sound system,” lighting and LED video walls, six full-service bars and 32 private rooms featuring iPads, flat screen TVs, and most importantly, universal phone chargers.
If you’re going incognito, E11EVEN offers private entrances that will take you from car to party without blowing your cover.
29 NE 11th St., Miami
- Ultimate guide to partying in Miami
- 5 things we love about Rec Room
- Bond Lounge brings a new experience to South Beach
- Dance music legend Tiesto takes over Story
- Icon Miami will aim to establish new standards in Miami's nightlife
- Win a bottle of champagne at Blume Nightclub's Grand Opening party Saturday
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- New theater-style venue El Tucán will channel the glitz of mid-century Cuba in Brickell
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon
- New Nightclub Blume to Open in Brickell October 2015