Introducing E11EVEN, Miami's new nightclub and dayclub
24-hour venue in downtown Miami boasts international cabaret, retractable rooftop lounge, and hydraulic stage
Non-stop nightlife is part of Miami’s claim to fame. The city comes alive at night after sleeping late. This status quo could change with the introduction of the city’s first 24-hour venue. E11EVEN Miami is set to open in the former Gold Rush space as a dayclub and nightclub in January.
It's located in the notorious Entertainment District of downtown, where wild Club Space reigns on weekends. The new 25,000-square-foot venue will offer Cirque du Soleil-style performances (burlesque) to enhance high-end bottle service and DJ sets. By day, the focus will shift to sports and happy hour specials.
The owners from 11 USA Group say they put $40 million into the new spot when they purchased the building and the land last December to attract VIPs looking for a “unique nightlife experience.” Construction began to retrofit the old strip club in June.
When it opens, expect to experience what they call “the world’s best Funktion One resolution 6 sound system,” lighting and LED video walls, six full-service bars and 32 private rooms featuring iPads, flat screen TVs, and most importantly, universal phone chargers.
If you’re going incognito, E11EVEN offers private entrances that will take you from car to party without blowing your cover.
- Space Enlists Erick Morillo to Help Celebrate 15 Years of Parties
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- The Flat unveils bar rendering and cocktail program plans
- Life in Color attracts thousands to Miami Beach Convention Center
- FIFTY Ultra Lounge replaces Club 50 at the Viceroy
- Update: Jelsomino karaoke bar opens mid-October in Miami Beach
- The Buck House
- Green Ice-Watches!
- Spazio Nero returns
- Santo at Gulfstream