Intimate piano lounge The Flat in Miami Beach launches Wednesday live music series
The Flat, located in the SoFi neighborhood of Miami Beach, is bringing a series intimate live shows every Wednesday night featuring local musicians.
Yearning to get away from the electronic dance music scene on Miami Beach and enjoy live music with soul? Intimate South of Fifth spot The Flat hopes to bring a little piece of Parisian nightlife glamour to the beach with a series of live music nights called (♭) FLAT. The series, curated by South Florida music director Randy Singer, will feature live music on Wednesday nights by fresh local talent while you enjoy artisanal cocktails and light bites in this swanky low-key space. Among the talented musicians to be featured include Leesa Richards, a Detroit-born singer-songwriter who recently released her debut album Mother’s Child, Brendan O’Hara, a local talent with folk sensibilities, and Big Brooklyn Red, a Miami-based singer with lots of New York soul in his music.
Every Wednesday at The Flat 500 S. Pointe Drive, Suite #180 in Miami Beach. Doors open at 8 p.m. Live music starts at 10 p.m. Aug. 14th Leesa Richards; Aug. 21st Brendan O’Hara; Aug. 28th Big Brooklyn Red. For more info, call (305) 531-3528 or call www.theflatmiami.com.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood