Intimate piano lounge The Flat in Miami Beach launches Wednesday live music series
The Flat, located in the SoFi neighborhood of Miami Beach, is bringing a series intimate live shows every Wednesday night featuring local musicians.
Yearning to get away from the electronic dance music scene on Miami Beach and enjoy live music with soul? Intimate South of Fifth spot The Flat hopes to bring a little piece of Parisian nightlife glamour to the beach with a series of live music nights called (♭) FLAT. The series, curated by South Florida music director Randy Singer, will feature live music on Wednesday nights by fresh local talent while you enjoy artisanal cocktails and light bites in this swanky low-key space. Among the talented musicians to be featured include Leesa Richards, a Detroit-born singer-songwriter who recently released her debut album Mother’s Child, Brendan O’Hara, a local talent with folk sensibilities, and Big Brooklyn Red, a Miami-based singer with lots of New York soul in his music.
Every Wednesday at The Flat 500 S. Pointe Drive, Suite #180 in Miami Beach. Doors open at 8 p.m. Live music starts at 10 p.m. Aug. 14th Leesa Richards; Aug. 21st Brendan O’Hara; Aug. 28th Big Brooklyn Red. For more info, call (305) 531-3528 or call www.theflatmiami.com.
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences