Intimate piano lounge The Flat in Miami Beach launches Wednesday live music series
The Flat, located in the SoFi neighborhood of Miami Beach, is bringing a series intimate live shows every Wednesday night featuring local musicians.
Yearning to get away from the electronic dance music scene on Miami Beach and enjoy live music with soul? Intimate South of Fifth spot The Flat hopes to bring a little piece of Parisian nightlife glamour to the beach with a series of live music nights called (♭) FLAT. The series, curated by South Florida music director Randy Singer, will feature live music on Wednesday nights by fresh local talent while you enjoy artisanal cocktails and light bites in this swanky low-key space. Among the talented musicians to be featured include Leesa Richards, a Detroit-born singer-songwriter who recently released her debut album Mother’s Child, Brendan O’Hara, a local talent with folk sensibilities, and Big Brooklyn Red, a Miami-based singer with lots of New York soul in his music.
Every Wednesday at The Flat 500 S. Pointe Drive, Suite #180 in Miami Beach. Doors open at 8 p.m. Live music starts at 10 p.m. Aug. 14th Leesa Richards; Aug. 21st Brendan O’Hara; Aug. 28th Big Brooklyn Red. For more info, call (305) 531-3528 or call www.theflatmiami.com.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors