Holiday Ice Rink at InterContinental Miami
Enjoy ice skating outdoors without worrying about frostbite at the InterContinental Miami’s ice rink.
Winter has arrived. Well, we can at least pretend it has though it’s a balmy 75 degrees outside with not a cloud in the sky. Just because it’s still toasty in South Florida doesn’t mean we have to forfeit the fun winter activities our northern friends get to indulge in.
We can now enjoy ice skating outdoors without worrying about frostbite or falling through thin ice at the InterContinental Miami’s ice rink, located on the hotel’s outdoor Bayview Patio with stunning views of Biscayne Bay.
The rink is open 10 a.m.-10 p.m. daily through Jan. 15. The cost is $20 per hour for adults, $10 per hour for kids. InterContinental Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; 305-372-4787.
See and Do
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Summer Fun: A guide to outdoor sporting options in Miami this summer
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 28-30
- SoundScape Cinema Series
- A where-to guide of new, cool places to drink and eat in Orlando
- Win Tickets To Dive-In Movie at The Standard
- Haring Miami exhibit spotlights iconic artist this weekend