Holiday Ice Rink at InterContinental Miami
Enjoy ice skating outdoors without worrying about frostbite at the InterContinental Miami’s ice rink.
Winter has arrived. Well, we can at least pretend it has though it’s a balmy 75 degrees outside with not a cloud in the sky. Just because it’s still toasty in South Florida doesn’t mean we have to forfeit the fun winter activities our northern friends get to indulge in.
We can now enjoy ice skating outdoors without worrying about frostbite or falling through thin ice at the InterContinental Miami’s ice rink, located on the hotel’s outdoor Bayview Patio with stunning views of Biscayne Bay.
The rink is open 10 a.m.-10 p.m. daily through Jan. 15. The cost is $20 per hour for adults, $10 per hour for kids. InterContinental Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; 305-372-4787.
See and Do
- 32 tons of real snow to hit Miami's Bayside Marketplace Saturday
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay