Holiday Ice Rink at InterContinental Miami
Enjoy ice skating outdoors without worrying about frostbite at the InterContinental Miami’s ice rink.
Winter has arrived. Well, we can at least pretend it has though it’s a balmy 75 degrees outside with not a cloud in the sky. Just because it’s still toasty in South Florida doesn’t mean we have to forfeit the fun winter activities our northern friends get to indulge in.
We can now enjoy ice skating outdoors without worrying about frostbite or falling through thin ice at the InterContinental Miami’s ice rink, located on the hotel’s outdoor Bayview Patio with stunning views of Biscayne Bay.
The rink is open 10 a.m.-10 p.m. daily through Jan. 15. The cost is $20 per hour for adults, $10 per hour for kids. InterContinental Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; 305-372-4787.
See and Do
- Haring Miami exhibit spotlights iconic artist this weekend
- Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Skateboard Rodeo rolls into town
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project cleans up Miami Beach
- Bark in the Park
- Miami Tours for locals and tourists
- Greenway Bike Festival is this weekend
- Discovery Miami Beach gives you an insider's tour of the town
- Get Wet