Inside H&M Aventura
Just in time for the holidays, H&M Aventura opens. We snoop around inside.
H&M opened its second Miami location today at noon in Aventura Mall in case you didn't already get the memo.
We showed up at 10 a.m. and already found roughly 270 people anxiously waiting in line since 6 a.m. Photographed here is a passel of pre-schoolers ready to shop till they drop seeing as this particular door boasts a vast children's section (the Lincoln Road location does not house children's). We scored some pumped-up kicks for our 3-year-old son that shine so bright, they give Kanye West a run for his money.
The two-story shop is brimming with basics to holiday wear to a spacious men's section. "Aventura Mall is one of the highest grossing malls in America so we anticiapte amazing sales at this particular location," H&M Supervisor Kelly says. "The line outside is crazy and that's good because we like crazy!" she adds.
By the time we snuck out the back door, we counted over 500 shoppers ready to get spendy. Crazy, indeed.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28