Ingrid Hoffmann chatting about Latin recipes
At Soho Beach House
Colombian born chef and "Delicioso" TV personality Ingrid Hoffmann is headed to the Soho Beach House at 7 p.m. July 31 to discuss her latest cookbook.
The Miami resident says "Latin D'Lite" is an easy-to-follow guide that offers a healthy spin on modern Latin cuisine. Hoffman will talk up a few of her recipes, which have all her spicy signature touches.
Hoffmann will also introduce attendees to out of the box ingredients like pumpkin seeds, green and ripe plantains, ají amarillo (Peruvian yellow chile pepper), and malanga (a popular South American root vegetable), along with how and when to use them.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex