Ingrid Hoffmann chatting about Latin recipes
At Soho Beach House
Colombian born chef and "Delicioso" TV personality Ingrid Hoffmann is headed to the Soho Beach House at 7 p.m. July 31 to discuss her latest cookbook.
The Miami resident says "Latin D'Lite" is an easy-to-follow guide that offers a healthy spin on modern Latin cuisine. Hoffman will talk up a few of her recipes, which have all her spicy signature touches.
Hoffmann will also introduce attendees to out of the box ingredients like pumpkin seeds, green and ripe plantains, ají amarillo (Peruvian yellow chile pepper), and malanga (a popular South American root vegetable), along with how and when to use them.
On Our Radar
- Dennis Rodman causes a ruckus at restaurant
- John Legend wows fans at Broward Center
- Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater