Ingrid Hoffmann chatting about Latin recipes
At Soho Beach House
Colombian born chef and "Delicioso" TV personality Ingrid Hoffmann is headed to the Soho Beach House at 7 p.m. July 31 to discuss her latest cookbook.
The Miami resident says "Latin D'Lite" is an easy-to-follow guide that offers a healthy spin on modern Latin cuisine. Hoffman will talk up a few of her recipes, which have all her spicy signature touches.
Hoffmann will also introduce attendees to out of the box ingredients like pumpkin seeds, green and ripe plantains, ají amarillo (Peruvian yellow chile pepper), and malanga (a popular South American root vegetable), along with how and when to use them.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht