Ingrid Hoffmann chatting about Latin recipes
At Soho Beach House
Colombian born chef and "Delicioso" TV personality Ingrid Hoffmann is headed to the Soho Beach House at 7 p.m. July 31 to discuss her latest cookbook.
The Miami resident says "Latin D'Lite" is an easy-to-follow guide that offers a healthy spin on modern Latin cuisine. Hoffman will talk up a few of her recipes, which have all her spicy signature touches.
Hoffmann will also introduce attendees to out of the box ingredients like pumpkin seeds, green and ripe plantains, ají amarillo (Peruvian yellow chile pepper), and malanga (a popular South American root vegetable), along with how and when to use them.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami