Ingrid Hoffmann chatting about Latin recipes
At Soho Beach House
Colombian born chef and "Delicioso" TV personality Ingrid Hoffmann is headed to the Soho Beach House at 7 p.m. July 31 to discuss her latest cookbook.
The Miami resident says "Latin D'Lite" is an easy-to-follow guide that offers a healthy spin on modern Latin cuisine. Hoffman will talk up a few of her recipes, which have all her spicy signature touches.
Hoffmann will also introduce attendees to out of the box ingredients like pumpkin seeds, green and ripe plantains, ají amarillo (Peruvian yellow chile pepper), and malanga (a popular South American root vegetable), along with how and when to use them.
On Our Radar
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness