Remède Spa in the St. Regis Bal Harbour
Indulge in luxury facials & massage at Remède Spa in the St. Regis Bal Harbour
The lowdown: Highbrow skincare and over-the-top indulgence arrive in Bal Harbour courtesy of the chic Remède Spa at the sparkling new St. Regis Bal Harbour.
The ‘hood: Bal Harbour at its best. Soak up luxury in the St. Regis then pop across the street to shop the big names.
The vibe: 14,000 square feet of calm and serenity. Slip into a Vichy shower room; snuggle under a Kashwere throw and nibble on a Jacques Torres truffle before slipping into one of eleven treatment rooms. Prices range from $95 for a 30-minute facial to $350 for a couples massage in the couples suite stocked with an experiential rain shower and soaking tub (pictured).
The highlights: Massage, body, waxing and nail services are all available, but skincare is a top draw, inspired by the international Laboratoire Remède® line. The Remède customized facial blends cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, masks, a paraffin foot wrap and foot, scalp and facial massage. Treatments are personalized to individual needs – opt between a customized massage, body polish, wrap or bath.
The Sweet Deal: Reserve any 90-minute treatment; receive a $25 Remède gift card.
St. Regis Bal Harbour
9703 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too