Remède Spa in the St. Regis Bal Harbour
Indulge in luxury facials & massage at Remède Spa in the St. Regis Bal Harbour
The lowdown: Highbrow skincare and over-the-top indulgence arrive in Bal Harbour courtesy of the chic Remède Spa at the sparkling new St. Regis Bal Harbour.
The ‘hood: Bal Harbour at its best. Soak up luxury in the St. Regis then pop across the street to shop the big names.
The vibe: 14,000 square feet of calm and serenity. Slip into a Vichy shower room; snuggle under a Kashwere throw and nibble on a Jacques Torres truffle before slipping into one of eleven treatment rooms. Prices range from $95 for a 30-minute facial to $350 for a couples massage in the couples suite stocked with an experiential rain shower and soaking tub (pictured).
The highlights: Massage, body, waxing and nail services are all available, but skincare is a top draw, inspired by the international Laboratoire Remède® line. The Remède customized facial blends cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, masks, a paraffin foot wrap and foot, scalp and facial massage. Treatments are personalized to individual needs – opt between a customized massage, body polish, wrap or bath.
The Sweet Deal: Reserve any 90-minute treatment; receive a $25 Remède gift card.
St. Regis Bal Harbour
9703 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body