Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
Four wines, four courses, indulge galore
The Dutch Krug Wine Dinner
Wednesday, Sept 3 at 8pm
$245 per person
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Eat and drink to your heart's content Wednesday, Sept 3 as the Dutch hosts a four-course Krug wine dinner.
Menu highlights include oysters three ways, stracciatella di buratta, Seared Maine sea scallops and roasted Georgia peach caramelized arlette. Each course is paired with a vintage from the French winery.
$245 per person, reserve by calling 305-938-3111
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami