Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
Four wines, four courses, indulge galore
The Dutch Krug Wine Dinner
Wednesday, Sept 3 at 8pm
$245 per person
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Eat and drink to your heart's content Wednesday, Sept 3 as the Dutch hosts a four-course Krug wine dinner.
Menu highlights include oysters three ways, stracciatella di buratta, Seared Maine sea scallops and roasted Georgia peach caramelized arlette. Each course is paired with a vintage from the French winery.
$245 per person, reserve by calling 305-938-3111
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida