Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
Four wines, four courses, indulge galore
The Dutch Krug Wine Dinner
Wednesday, Sept 3 at 8pm
$245 per person
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Eat and drink to your heart's content Wednesday, Sept 3 as the Dutch hosts a four-course Krug wine dinner.
Menu highlights include oysters three ways, stracciatella di buratta, Seared Maine sea scallops and roasted Georgia peach caramelized arlette. Each course is paired with a vintage from the French winery.
$245 per person, reserve by calling 305-938-3111
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami