Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
Four wines, four courses, indulge galore
Eat and drink to your heart's content Wednesday, Sept 3 as the Dutch hosts a four-course Krug wine dinner.
Menu highlights include oysters three ways, stracciatella di buratta, Seared Maine sea scallops and roasted Georgia peach caramelized arlette. Each course is paired with a vintage from the French winery.
$245 per person, reserve by calling 305-938-3111
The Dutch Krug Wine Dinner
Wednesday, Sept 3 at 8pm
$245 per person
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef