Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal
Indian Night at Café Sambal
Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami
Thursdays, 7-11pm (beginning March 10)
$45 per adult, $22.50 per child
Break out the naan - Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal, Beginning March 10, every Thursday Sambal will host to a live sitar player, Indian décor and a special family-style Indian menu by guest chef Jayaseelan Mariadoss. Cusine will incorporate tastes of Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay and Madras with ingredients imported from India. Menu highlights include soft shell crab pakora with tandoori shrimp, a kebab tasting, Navabi cashew lamb, chicken tikka masal and shrimp malai curry. $45 per person, available from 6-11pm on Thursdays.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida