Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal
Indian Night at Café Sambal
Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami
Thursdays, 7-11pm (beginning March 10)
$45 per adult, $22.50 per child
Break out the naan - Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal, Beginning March 10, every Thursday Sambal will host to a live sitar player, Indian décor and a special family-style Indian menu by guest chef Jayaseelan Mariadoss. Cusine will incorporate tastes of Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay and Madras with ingredients imported from India. Menu highlights include soft shell crab pakora with tandoori shrimp, a kebab tasting, Navabi cashew lamb, chicken tikka masal and shrimp malai curry. $45 per person, available from 6-11pm on Thursdays.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?