Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal
Break out the naan - Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal, Beginning March 10, every Thursday Sambal will host to a live sitar player, Indian décor and a special family-style Indian menu by guest chef Jayaseelan Mariadoss. Cusine will incorporate tastes of Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay and Madras with ingredients imported from India. Menu highlights include soft shell crab pakora with tandoori shrimp, a kebab tasting, Navabi cashew lamb, chicken tikka masal and shrimp malai curry. $45 per person, available from 6-11pm on Thursdays.
Indian Night at Café Sambal
Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami
Thursdays, 7-11pm (beginning March 10)
$45 per adult, $22.50 per child
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef