Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal
Break out the naan - Thursday night is Indian night at Café Sambal, Beginning March 10, every Thursday Sambal will host to a live sitar player, Indian décor and a special family-style Indian menu by guest chef Jayaseelan Mariadoss. Cusine will incorporate tastes of Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay and Madras with ingredients imported from India. Menu highlights include soft shell crab pakora with tandoori shrimp, a kebab tasting, Navabi cashew lamb, chicken tikka masal and shrimp malai curry. $45 per person, available from 6-11pm on Thursdays.
Indian Night at Café Sambal
Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami
Thursdays, 7-11pm (beginning March 10)
$45 per adult, $22.50 per child
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach