‘India Nights’ at Cafe Sambal
Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, launches a series of “Indian Nights” dinners Thursday with a family-style menu by guest chef Jayaseelan Mariadoss featuring dishes from Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, Madras and more made from ingredients that will be flown from India. The menu, which costs $45 (half-price for children), will be available from 6 to 11 p.m.; 305-913-8358.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink