‘India Nights’ at Cafe Sambal
Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, launches a series of “Indian Nights” dinners Thursday with a family-style menu by guest chef Jayaseelan Mariadoss featuring dishes from Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, Madras and more made from ingredients that will be flown from India. The menu, which costs $45 (half-price for children), will be available from 6 to 11 p.m.; 305-913-8358.
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now