IndepenDANCE returns to Nikki Beach
Exercise your right to shake your behind at IndepenDANCE, an EDM blowout at Nikki Beach in July featuring top talent.
The annual IndepenDANCE party returns to South Beach Thursday, July 4 and Saturday July 6. This year the raved-about event returns to where is all started, Nikki Beach, the internationally-known hot spot that has played host to some of the biggest and wildest parties with amazing talent rocking the decks while revelers let loose dancing it up on the sand of the beautiful oceanfront property.
This year's line-up is top notch with 2-days of non-stop entertainment with electronic music DJs flying in from all over the world. Each day starts at noon with the party going non-stop until 5am.
The roster this year includes Steve Lawler, Victor Calderone, Boris, The Martinez Brothers, Cocodrills, ALX and many more on Thursday night along with a special extended carry-on set by Miami favorites Chus+Ceballos.
On Saturday the party continues with heavy hitters Sharam, Sander Kleinenberg, Norman Doray, David Tort, The Cube Guys, Patrick M and much more. Miami’s own Buster Cox will be on the mic as the host for this epic dance music party on the sand!
Tickets are already on sale at ampmpresents.wantickets.com for $35-$55. For VIP Table reservations email email@example.com or call 305.987.7009
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano