IndepenDANCE returns to Nikki Beach
Exercise your right to shake your behind at IndepenDANCE, an EDM blowout at Nikki Beach in July featuring top talent.
The annual IndepenDANCE party returns to South Beach Thursday, July 4 and Saturday July 6. This year the raved-about event returns to where is all started, Nikki Beach, the internationally-known hot spot that has played host to some of the biggest and wildest parties with amazing talent rocking the decks while revelers let loose dancing it up on the sand of the beautiful oceanfront property.
This year's line-up is top notch with 2-days of non-stop entertainment with electronic music DJs flying in from all over the world. Each day starts at noon with the party going non-stop until 5am.
The roster this year includes Steve Lawler, Victor Calderone, Boris, The Martinez Brothers, Cocodrills, ALX and many more on Thursday night along with a special extended carry-on set by Miami favorites Chus+Ceballos.
On Saturday the party continues with heavy hitters Sharam, Sander Kleinenberg, Norman Doray, David Tort, The Cube Guys, Patrick M and much more. Miami’s own Buster Cox will be on the mic as the host for this epic dance music party on the sand!
Tickets are already on sale at ampmpresents.wantickets.com for $35-$55. For VIP Table reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305.987.7009
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer