Red-y to Wear
It's time to put your little black dress to the wayside and slip on INC's "Little Red Dress." Available at Macy's stores, this red-hot number helps raise funds for the American Heart Association.
It's time to put your little black dress to the wayside and slip on INC's "Little Red Dress." Exclusively available at select Macy's stores, the red-hot number helps raise funds for the American Heart Association.
The INC dress retails for $69 with 10% of sales donated to the American Heart Association and will be available from January 31st to March 21st.
“This is the sixth consecutive year that Macy’s and the American Heart Association have joined forces in the crusade against women’s heart disease,” stated Nicole Fischelis, Macy’s Group Vice President, Fashion Director for Ready-to-Wear. “Creating an exclusive dress design and donating a portion of each sale to the American Heart Association was a logical and fashionable way to celebrate our partnership and demonstrate Macy’s ongoing support for the Go Red For Women movement and National Wear Red Day.”
We heart this fierce frock.
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best