Red-y to Wear
It's time to put your little black dress to the wayside and slip on INC's "Little Red Dress." Available at Macy's stores, this red-hot number helps raise funds for the American Heart Association.
It's time to put your little black dress to the wayside and slip on INC's "Little Red Dress." Exclusively available at select Macy's stores, the red-hot number helps raise funds for the American Heart Association.
The INC dress retails for $69 with 10% of sales donated to the American Heart Association and will be available from January 31st to March 21st.
“This is the sixth consecutive year that Macy’s and the American Heart Association have joined forces in the crusade against women’s heart disease,” stated Nicole Fischelis, Macy’s Group Vice President, Fashion Director for Ready-to-Wear. “Creating an exclusive dress design and donating a portion of each sale to the American Heart Association was a logical and fashionable way to celebrate our partnership and demonstrate Macy’s ongoing support for the Go Red For Women movement and National Wear Red Day.”
We heart this fierce frock.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer