Red-y to Wear
It's time to put your little black dress to the wayside and slip on INC's "Little Red Dress." Available at Macy's stores, this red-hot number helps raise funds for the American Heart Association.
It's time to put your little black dress to the wayside and slip on INC's "Little Red Dress." Exclusively available at select Macy's stores, the red-hot number helps raise funds for the American Heart Association.
The INC dress retails for $69 with 10% of sales donated to the American Heart Association and will be available from January 31st to March 21st.
“This is the sixth consecutive year that Macy’s and the American Heart Association have joined forces in the crusade against women’s heart disease,” stated Nicole Fischelis, Macy’s Group Vice President, Fashion Director for Ready-to-Wear. “Creating an exclusive dress design and donating a portion of each sale to the American Heart Association was a logical and fashionable way to celebrate our partnership and demonstrate Macy’s ongoing support for the Go Red For Women movement and National Wear Red Day.”
We heart this fierce frock.
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas