In the Studio with DJ Scribble
Get In the Studio with DJ Scribble, Konflikt, Damaged Goods and the 400 Club family at Mansion.
Get on the dance floor; In the Studio with the 400 presents DJ Scribble at Mansion nightclub alongside residents Konflikt and Damaged Goods. The energy is going to be way up there as the hottest hip-hop party on a Thursday night kicks off with DJ Scribble on the turntables dropping the hottest old school and new school beats to keep you on your toes all night.
DJ Scribble really doesn’t need an introduction; if you like hip-hop, then you know who he is and if you don’t, let me enlighten you. He started his career in the early 90’s as part of a rap group, which released two albums and then went on to work on albums for superstars Wyclef Jean and Lauryn Hill. Soon after, he landed a starring DJ gig on MTV’s the Grind, Total Request Live, and everyone’s favorite, the MTV Spring Break Takeovers.
With his carefree, fun-loving attitude and hard work ethic, it’s no wonder that DJ Scribble has become an international sensation. When it comes to his mixing skills, he definitely knows what he’s doing. He combines some of the classics we love, tosses in some electro beats, and tops it off with the newest hits around; a combo that will make you want to get up, dance, and party non-stop.
Just thinking of it I am getting myself amped for a long night; I’m ready to let it all go and hang with out with the grown and sexy of the 400 Life. Thursday nights at Mansion you can expect to find some of the most exotic Latinas and Socialites along with pro-athletes, musicians, and notable celebs. It’s exclusive, upscale, and always a really good turn out.
If you are in the mood to go out (which I always am), and hip-hop is on the mind, Mansion is the place to be. Experience a night with the 400 Club for yourself this week when DJ Scribble is in the place to set it off right. I’ll see you in the VIP!
Doors open at 11pm; advance tickets available at Wanttickets.com
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets