In The Heights
Get a little taste of Manhattan with "In The Heights," a Tony - and Grammy award winning - broadway show that's making a 12-day pit stop at the Broward County Center for the Performing Arts.
By Solange Reyner
Get a little taste of Manhattan with "In The Heights," a Tony - and Grammy award winning - broadway show that's making a 12-day pit stop at the Broward County Center for the Performing Arts starting this Tuesday, March 16. Think New York's Washington Heights, think hip hop, merengue, salsa, soul, think Dominican-American neighborhood.
This musical takes us through the lives - and struggles - of a mostly Latino community living in upper Manhattan.
Tickets range from $23 to $72.
Broward Center for the Performing Arts
201 SW Fifth Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, 33312
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami