Imagine Lifestyles’ Ultimate Super Car Experience comes to Homestead Speedway
Get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini or a Ferrari this weekend.
Imagine Lifestyles Ultimate Super Car Experience
Aug. 4 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
One Speedway Blvd., Homestead
email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 866.436.3514. Tickets and additional laps may be purchased by visiting: http://www.wantickets.com/ILTaraInk
Have you ever dreamed of racing around in a Lamborghini? Shifting gears in a Ferrari? Your time has come, friend, because Imagine Lifestyles, a leader in luxury leisure services and experiences, has teamed up with Homestead-Miami Speedway to give auto enthusiasts and thrill seekers a chance to cruise around the 4.6 mile track in one of five fast-and-furious vehicles.
On Saturday, Aug. 4 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., guests can satisfy their need for speed in their choice of a Ferrari F430, Ferrari California, Ferrari 599, Lamborghini LP-560 or Lamborghini Gallardo. Of course, guests will be given an expert-led crash course (so to speak) on how to handle that much horsepower before heading out on the track.
The Ultimate Super Car Experience is a unique way to get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle, take photographs with exotic cars, mingle with fellow auto aficionados and get up close and personal with a car that costs more than your house (probably).
Guests must be 21 or older to drive accompanied by an expert driving instructor, those older than 13 can ride shotgun. Day and Night Sessions are available. The fun will run you $79-$199, depending on how many laps you go and whether you drive or ride shotgun. That is a little bit less than what most of us pay to lease our Camrys, but if you want to see how the other half drive, it may just be worth it.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year