Imagine Lifestyles’ Ultimate Super Car Experience comes to Homestead Speedway
Get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini or a Ferrari this weekend.
Have you ever dreamed of racing around in a Lamborghini? Shifting gears in a Ferrari? Your time has come, friend, because Imagine Lifestyles, a leader in luxury leisure services and experiences, has teamed up with Homestead-Miami Speedway to give auto enthusiasts and thrill seekers a chance to cruise around the 4.6 mile track in one of five fast-and-furious vehicles.
On Saturday, Aug. 4 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., guests can satisfy their need for speed in their choice of a Ferrari F430, Ferrari California, Ferrari 599, Lamborghini LP-560 or Lamborghini Gallardo. Of course, guests will be given an expert-led crash course (so to speak) on how to handle that much horsepower before heading out on the track.
The Ultimate Super Car Experience is a unique way to get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle, take photographs with exotic cars, mingle with fellow auto aficionados and get up close and personal with a car that costs more than your house (probably).
Guests must be 21 or older to drive accompanied by an expert driving instructor, those older than 13 can ride shotgun. Day and Night Sessions are available. The fun will run you $79-$199, depending on how many laps you go and whether you drive or ride shotgun. That is a little bit less than what most of us pay to lease our Camrys, but if you want to see how the other half drive, it may just be worth it.
Imagine Lifestyles Ultimate Super Car Experience
Aug. 4 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
One Speedway Blvd., Homestead
email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 866.436.3514. Tickets and additional laps may be purchased by visiting: http://www.wantickets.com/ILTaraInk
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- The Smart-Person's Guide to Coral Gables, with Books & Books Founder Mitchell Kaplan
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend