Imagine Lifestyles’ Ultimate Super Car Experience comes to Homestead Speedway
Get behind the wheel of a Lamborghini or a Ferrari this weekend.
Imagine Lifestyles Ultimate Super Car Experience
Aug. 4 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
One Speedway Blvd., Homestead
email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 866.436.3514. Tickets and additional laps may be purchased by visiting: http://www.wantickets.com/ILTaraInk
Have you ever dreamed of racing around in a Lamborghini? Shifting gears in a Ferrari? Your time has come, friend, because Imagine Lifestyles, a leader in luxury leisure services and experiences, has teamed up with Homestead-Miami Speedway to give auto enthusiasts and thrill seekers a chance to cruise around the 4.6 mile track in one of five fast-and-furious vehicles.
On Saturday, Aug. 4 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., guests can satisfy their need for speed in their choice of a Ferrari F430, Ferrari California, Ferrari 599, Lamborghini LP-560 or Lamborghini Gallardo. Of course, guests will be given an expert-led crash course (so to speak) on how to handle that much horsepower before heading out on the track.
The Ultimate Super Car Experience is a unique way to get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle, take photographs with exotic cars, mingle with fellow auto aficionados and get up close and personal with a car that costs more than your house (probably).
Guests must be 21 or older to drive accompanied by an expert driving instructor, those older than 13 can ride shotgun. Day and Night Sessions are available. The fun will run you $79-$199, depending on how many laps you go and whether you drive or ride shotgun. That is a little bit less than what most of us pay to lease our Camrys, but if you want to see how the other half drive, it may just be worth it.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15