Il Mulino New York opening in former Clarke's space end of January, beginning of February
High-end Italian chain opening second Miami spot
As we told you back in May, Il Mulino New York, the high-end Italian chain located at Acqualina in Sunny Isles, has taken over Clarke's South of Fifth space to open its second, albeit tiny, Miami location. "The menu will be consistent in style and flavor with the offerings at our flagship restaurant," says Executive Chef Michele Mazza, "complemented with dishes that speak to the unique flavor of South Beach with fresh seafood, handmade pastas and quality meat and poultry."
840 1st Street
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood