Il Mulino New York opening in former Clarke's space end of January, beginning of February
High-end Italian chain opening second Miami spot
As we told you back in May, Il Mulino New York, the high-end Italian chain located at Acqualina in Sunny Isles, has taken over Clarke's South of Fifth space to open its second, albeit tiny, Miami location. "The menu will be consistent in style and flavor with the offerings at our flagship restaurant," says Executive Chef Michele Mazza, "complemented with dishes that speak to the unique flavor of South Beach with fresh seafood, handmade pastas and quality meat and poultry."
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale