Il Mulino New York opening in former Clarke's space end of January, beginning of February
High-end Italian chain opening second Miami spot
As we told you back in May, Il Mulino New York, the high-end Italian chain located at Acqualina in Sunny Isles, has taken over Clarke's South of Fifth space to open its second, albeit tiny, Miami location. "The menu will be consistent in style and flavor with the offerings at our flagship restaurant," says Executive Chef Michele Mazza, "complemented with dishes that speak to the unique flavor of South Beach with fresh seafood, handmade pastas and quality meat and poultry."
840 1st Street
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover