Il Grissino Ristorante
Casual, chic & moderately priced Italian in the Gables
127 Giralda Ave, Coral Gables
New Year’s resolution #1? Dive into something new this month. Intimate, moderately-priced and well-pedigreed, the Gables’ new Il Grissino Ristorante seems like a good starting place. Opened by the Domanti & Da Prato families (who own restaurants in Caracas, La Griglia in Doral), the 3,000-square-foot restaurant features the likes of wood-fired pizzas, house-made eggplant tortellini and a 22oz grilled rib eye.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami