III Points Festival Takes Over Wynwood
First time event combines music, art and tech in October
The nightlife team behind Bardot and the uber hip label repping The xx and SBTRKT are set to bring a new festival to Miami. III Points Festival will fuse music, art and technology from Oct. 3-5, 2013 through a series of live performances, lectures, film screenings, art exhibits, interactive games and seminars at locations across Wynwood.
Performances by LCD Soundsystem founder James Murphy, Jamie XX of The xx, DJ Shadow, XXYYXX, Miami Horror, Hercules and Love Affair, among a few dozen other musical acts.
Discounted general admission tickets are on sale now for $110, granting access to the entire 3-day festival. Tickets for individual concerts are available for early bird prices of $20 - $37, depending on the performance or event.
Among the many scheduled events are Artist Musical Chairs, Beer Bingo, Freeze Dance, Disco Nap, Samsung Blogger Lounge, Bro-Gaming Den, and Film Screenings with the David Lynch Foundation. Guests will be able to download a specialized app with a map, artist downloads, videos and media-related activities throughout the weekend.
For more information visit www.iiipoints.com
1 of K
Junior & Hatter
The LAB Miami
Wynwood Cigar Factory
Wynwood Indoor Soccer Field
William Grant & Sons
Sailor Jerry Rum
Monkey Shoulder Whiskey
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Miami Events - October 2015
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'