III Points Festival Takes Over Wynwood
First time event combines music, art and tech in October
The nightlife team behind Bardot and the uber hip label repping The xx and SBTRKT are set to bring a new festival to Miami. III Points Festival will fuse music, art and technology from Oct. 3-5, 2013 through a series of live performances, lectures, film screenings, art exhibits, interactive games and seminars at locations across Wynwood.
Performances by LCD Soundsystem founder James Murphy, Jamie XX of The xx, DJ Shadow, XXYYXX, Miami Horror, Hercules and Love Affair, among a few dozen other musical acts.
Discounted general admission tickets are on sale now for $110, granting access to the entire 3-day festival. Tickets for individual concerts are available for early bird prices of $20 - $37, depending on the performance or event.
Among the many scheduled events are Artist Musical Chairs, Beer Bingo, Freeze Dance, Disco Nap, Samsung Blogger Lounge, Bro-Gaming Den, and Film Screenings with the David Lynch Foundation. Guests will be able to download a specialized app with a map, artist downloads, videos and media-related activities throughout the weekend.
For more information visit www.iiipoints.com
1 of K
Junior & Hatter
The LAB Miami
Wynwood Cigar Factory
Wynwood Indoor Soccer Field
William Grant & Sons
Sailor Jerry Rum
Monkey Shoulder Whiskey
See and Do
- Free Train Rides, BBQ Fest & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 29 - Apr 5
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend